Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE reviews

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Elizabeth

Did that first review really just question whether she really has struggled with d--g addiction and suggest she possibly made it up? :wtf:

Dylangaga

DOPE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

there are no words to describe how flawless and beautiful this song is...it doesnt need no crappy production...rick rubin produced this song FLAWLESSLY...the lyrics and simple melody are enough to see how real this ballad is..this is gagas BEST BALLAD :legend:

Dope is so amazing. After tonight's performance especially.

This. While the song was already one of her best IMO, she really made it come to life with that performance.

Nervous Unicorn

My absolute favorite. This and Gypsy have helped give me back my life, and it's only been twenty-four hours.

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Let's be real for a moment please, with a chorus of "I need you more than Dope" it's not making radio. And in this case, it's a good thing, the song needs to be kept a secret to those who buy ARTPOP as the song shifts from the rest of the upbeat music. It was brilliant composing a song on an album such as ARTPOP. It consolidates it's future album of the year Grammy nomination.

chrismugler

I think I've changed my mind on the song.... After the performance (and hearing more of the lyrics, honestly!!), I understand it so much better. Still don't love the slurred vocals, but I understand them now. 

Same

B.B.A. / Music Lover / Human.

freebit

Did that first review really just question whether she really has struggled with d--g addiction and suggest she possibly made it up? :wtf:

IKR? That's really insensitive of them, and it seems like they spent most of the review focused on what they personally think of her instead of focusing on the actual material.

llbcherry

Just watched youtube performance... I am just slayed beyond words. Some of her vocals were less than perfect due to the grit and emotion but thats not where I'm headed with this.

The look on her face, the throaty lower register and tone of her voice.. Full of regret. Her words are dripping tears to me. As someone who has struggled... I can't begin to describe what this song means to me.. Crying every day. Keep searching.. I'm sorry and I love you.. :cry:

Hidden Gem of ARTPOP. I can't get the leaks even if I wanted to. So I have only heard 3 (arguably 4) singles, and snippets. Oh and Gypsy from Ampya. I was looking forward to Dope. I just love it. Love her. So happy that this album seems to be really beginning to shine as it should, I'm excited to see the acclaim it brings her and what the future holds.

You are always home, Gaga. Your fans are (like any group) MOSTLY wonderful. See the good and love, like you tell us. We will never give up on you or ourselves. I love you. You don't know me, but with songs like this, you see me when no one does.

:heart:

blubrryxkisses

I am SOOO glad that others are acknowledging the greatness that is Dope. This song is just absolutely phenomenal... it is seriously on the same level as NIN's Hurt for me right now in terms of how emotional it makes me. So real. So raw. So beautifully broken. 

I am clinging to this song like it is a life preserver... and for many people out there (including Gaga) that simile may be literal. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived