đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Related Random Conversation Thread

THING

Featured Posts

I remember an interview where Zedd (I think) said that Gaga literally went to his computer and found all of the best beats for her songs. Probably what happened was that Gaga found this beat (which is amazing) and wanted it for her song. Unfortunately Zedd probably didn't tell her that it was already used :/ 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

Gaga or Zedd once said that she spent hours and hours listening to his synths and beats and choosing what she wants

SummerGirl21

Well that song is terrible, "Donatella" is not. No problem here.  :shrug:

this. Gaga MAKES this song.  

elijahfan

this iss unreleased so zedd has the right to use them

It's not a question of right... Of course, he has the right, it's his music. But I remember Gaga saying in an old interview they were working on brand new beats for the record, and stuff. And in the end, we end up with an Infected Mushrooms instrumental and a 2011 Zedd beat. That doesn't sound very fresh, right?

This f*cking happened with Aura. I was in love with that song and then I found out about the whole Infected Mushroom thing and I completely lost the excitement I had for that track. It was so great to think he had made something so insane for Gaga, but now I feel like he's basically ripped her off.

10 points to the user that can kill G.U.Y. for me too.

This :lmao:

melodichard

It's not a question of right... Of course, he has the right, it's his music. But I remember Gaga saying in an old interview they were working on brand new beats for the record, and stuff. And in the end, we end up with an Infected Mushrooms instrumental and a 2011 Zedd beat. That doesn't sound very fresh, right?

Yeah. Disappointing really.

Not me reading this thread when I started jaming to Donatella :nooo: not with 2/3 of Zedd's tracks not even being new. If anybody kills G.U.Y for me, I'll lose it. If he did happen to recycle G.U.Y... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

Paper Gangsta

I ****ing hate this bipolar fanbase ! So what if Gaga choose to use old zedd beat ? She made completely new melody and song is perfect. You all were fine when she used earthquake for FOHL bridge. And you all begged her to recycle NOBTR ! Stop

I'm pissed... that's such a ****ty thing to do. Donatella is still a great song but it's lost a bit of quality in my eyes.

Same here!

I mean I thought she was involved in the whole production. 2/3 songs are recycled... what a shame.

Paper Gangsta

I don't see what the big deal is. This is pretty common in the industry :shrug:

You are forgeting that you live in suck violent and pitty fanbase xD

Paper Gangsta

Not me reading this thread when I started jaming to Donatella :nooo: not with 2/3 of Zedd's tracks not even being new. If anybody kills G.U.Y for me, I'll lose it. If he did happen to recycle G.U.Y... KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!

They made more songs but they didnt make cut

• Mills locked this topic

Archived