💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Tattoos

alexMYCS

Featured Posts

Disco Baby

Loving everyones tattoos! I really want a Gaga related one but I haven't decided yet xD If I do get one it'll be bigger than my others, which are all pretty small. :(

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
papergangster

don't know if its gonna show but it is finally finished! lots of new black and white shading added :D

102p0zq.jpg

Looks really nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

On my left arm I also have"We are nothing without our image, without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of what we perceive ourself to be or to become in the future" :)

I love that quote, and it's sort of how I've become who I am and hope to come who I'd like to be in the future. When I heard that interlude for the first time, it hit close to home. That could be something I may consider, something in my inner arm to complete my quarter sleeve.

I'm just a visual person and I like pictures. I also like being unique and the tattoo I have (not Gaga related) is one no one else has. I'd like to continue that "trend" and do something entirely different.

I've seen so many people with tattoos that Gaga has or ones that everyone else has. I couldn't do that personally.

I think I'm getting one for my birthday this year :omgexcited:

Whatever you do, please do not get a Blood on the Dance Floor tattoo!!!

• 1 month later...
JanPianoMusic

So many nice tattoos in here!!

After graduation, I would like to get "It's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love" under my left collar bone and a G clef on my left index finger (the last one isn't Gaga related, but whatever ;) )

I would also like to keep one side 'clean', like Gaga :)

You will never please everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
PawzUpGaga

don't know if its gonna show but it is finally finished! lots of new black and white shading added :D

102p0zq.jpg

Very nice! It came out really good. :)

LoathingReality

Very nice! It came out really good. :)

thank u :D All my tattoos are black and white, and a friend omf mine loves to add som pink highlights in the hair with a markerpen haha :(

BloodyMonsterPaw

Hi Monsters! Right now I have 3 Gaga tattoo's...

*Born This Way (on my right side)

*Peace symbol on my left wrist

*When you're lonely, I'll be lonely too." (on my left inner arm like Gaga's Rilke)

Now, people are always asking me; "what or who do you mean with the "You're"...

With the you're, I mean all the monsters, people who feel lonely, people who got bullied, people who use the words; "I was born this way."

So I have this tattoo so whenever I feel lonely, I know that I'm never alone... We're all standing on the edge together!

And just so people know that every good person, no matter how far he or she lives around the world, has a place in my heart.

So I was thinking: would I put Gaga's Little Monsters tattoo next to that Quote, or would dat be "TOO GaGa"?

Love you Monsters <3

*Sorry if I made some mistakes while I was typing in English! :)

PawzUpGaga

thank u :D All my tattoos are black and white, and a friend omf mine loves to add som pink highlights in the hair with a markerpen haha :(

What other tattoos do you have? Any of them Gaga-related?

Wow so many of these look amazing x_x

Wish I could get one, maybe when I'm 18 <3

LoathingReality

What other tattoos do you have? Any of them Gaga-related?

"We are nothing without our image, without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of what we perceive ourselves to be or to become in the future"

It's on the inner side of my left arm like Gagas, but with a handwritten font :)

They all look nice, but what happens in 10 years from now and u stopped stanning for Gaga?

PawzUpGaga

"We are nothing without our image, without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of what we perceive ourselves to be or to become in the future"

It's on the inner side of my left arm like Gagas, but with a handwritten font :)

Very nice! Could you post a picture of it? I would love to see it :)

Archived