Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Tattoos

alexMYCS

Featured Posts

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoathingReality

They all look nice, but what happens in 10 years from now and u stopped stanning for Gaga?

Then I have the freedom fighter of my generation on my arm instead, but a true fans never leaves the artist he or she believes in

LoathingReality

Very nice! Could you post a picture of it? I would love to see it :)

You can't see it in the photo but the lyrics grow out of her hair. And It is my grandmothers handwriting! :)

tumblr_m6396p8l5Y1r8dgfqo1_500.jpg

PawzUpGaga

You can't see it in the photo but the lyrics grow out of her hair. And It is my grandmothers handwriting! :)

tumblr_m6396p8l5Y1r8dgfqo1_500.jpg

I love it! & thats so cool that it's your grandmothers writing! :)

LoathingReality

I love it! & thats so cool that it's your grandmothers writing! :)

Well she always stated that I should be myself, and that's sort of what the quote is about. And she didn't want to at first, but she loved it once it was on my arm

Does anybody have her signature tattooed on them? If i ever met her i'd have her sign me and get it made permanent i think

alienaaron

I want to get one on my wrist of a rainbow heart but in the middle the peace sign thing

jeremiah saint

I really, really want a down-pointing triangle on my wrist. It has several meanings. :cry:

illuminati devil worshipper =)

DJ K COOP

illuminati devil worshipper =)

Actually, I wanted for religious meanings. The triangular trinity, The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. :)

jeremiah saint

Actually, I wanted for religious meanings. The triangular trinity, The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. :)

i was just kidding

nd thats cool

Monster Voices

I'm thinking of getting "Marry the night" and a full moon . But I don't know I might regret it so I'm gonna wait a while and if I still like the idea in some time I'm gonna get it done :)

Forever and Always!

MonsterMorgie

They all look nice, but what happens in 10 years from now and u stopped stanning for Gaga?

Hahaha ur funny c: as if :P Gaga once said that when her fans get tatoos related 2 her all she can think about is that she will never let us down so that we never regret the tatoo. :pawsup:

GagaObsession

I want a Gaga inspired tat so bad...

...Really can't be bothered to wait until I am 18.

I'm 18 but I have to really think about what I want. I also have to do it in a few months when I move out, my parents would kill me :sweat: Gaga related for sure!

KillerQueen

kd906s.jpg

It's on my left arm but the cam mirrored it!

On my left arm I also have"We are nothing without our image, without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of what we perceive ourself to be or to become in the future" :)

Wow, that looks so cool!

Archived