Top Posters In This Topic

• Griffin

• Americano

• Luc

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Lana Morgana

The Edge of Glory really deserved to go #1. With the amount of times I heard it on the radio and the amount of people who say it's one of their favourite Gaga songs, it really shows how much Adele was slaying.

so true

Gaga is Life

Firestarter is flopping. Yay! :noparty: Though I have started to hear it regularly on radio, but it's been sitting at #11 on iTunes this week after dropping in dramatic style from #5 to almost out of the top 20. We'll see what happens once X Factor starts if it's not too late by then. Lorde is getting relevant here :legend:

stuckonfknyou

Don't worry even over here. Well, it's more that the radios play all those **** songs. The public really has no choice but to listen to them. But they get fed up real quickly. What they like playing in the clubs though are even ****tier music (flo rida, pitbull, etc...) sometimes i do here edge of glory though. I even heard judas twice :) (but my friend requested that from the DJ both times xD)

:worship:

• 1 month later...
Americano

Why is she only #7 in Australia?.. Is radio not playing her or is it just bc she doesnt have a video?

erfaan

Why is she only #7 in Australia?.. Is radio not playing her or is it just bc she doesnt have a video?

Radio is playing her! Just not as much as she deserves. The public just isn't buying into the song this time around  :noparty:

both and not many like her.

To be honest, I am the most surprised about Australia. What happens there? She had a lot of shows with Born this way ball there.

Americano

Eh we'll see, Miley looked like she was flopping here too and then she did ok with the vid.

Issue is, dance music seems to be fading in Australia and Gaga is going back TO dance. She may run into trouble with that

Blank Space

Eh we'll see, Miley looked like she was flopping here too and then she did ok with the vid.

Issue is, dance music seems to be fading in Australia and Gaga is going back TO dance. She may run into trouble with that

But dance trend is very popular in Europe,at least Lithuania,but once again in my country piracy is like everything,thats why songs sell just few copies even tho our pupulation 3m (like one small America city but still).I hate that fact that our politics don't do anything to stop piracy in our country,even our country torrent websites gets in trouble with windows and other brand companies sueing for piracy windows on torrents for free download and so on.Sorry for my bad spelling.

Americano

It's hard to balance trends in different countries.

Like BTW flopped in France/Norway/Sweden since they dont like rock, but now Applause is doing well in all those 3. But now dance is fading in countries where BTW did okay and Applause is being poorly received.

It kind of just happens as an artist ages in terms of career length.