Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CALLING ALL LEAKERS! NYE Leak Competition.

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

Because you can trade your uneaked stuff for more stuff. Makes the world go around.

i guess. but still, i'd leak everything i had if i had a lot after trading. i think its bad when people brag about having stuff and then don't leak it. :(

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ K COOP

• tuplissxx

• PYRAMIDS

• DMTT

I don't like most of the leaks - GaGa has a reason why she doesn't want us to listen to them

I think its not Gaga not wanting as to listen to it. I think it's her Company, I think everything she makes she's proud of. :))

I think its not Gaga not wanting as to listen to it. I think it's her Company, I think everything she makes she's proud of. :))

This tbh.. she didnt even seem at all mad about TYO leaking..

I think she just doesnt like when her newer material leaks .. such as at the time when Second Time Around was new..

which is why she was pissed

Lauren Conrad

Gaga doesn't mind leaks. She only dislikes them when; a) she's writing and working on it for another artist or b) when she has plans for it (see No Way). Gaga didn't care about TYO because it's done and over with and had no future

Exactly! Also I don't think we even got any info on any songs during Born This Way (album) recordings other than what's on the album and Stuck on You.

ChicaSkas

I love spurts of leaks. It makes everyone believe the kitchen sink will be released too. If someone actually wants to put something up against me...I'll do it. This has to be legitimate though. In leak world everyone knows who has what. So..uh...yeah.

Ohhh Grizzy. I would love to, but I am song broke. Coming from you I believe it would be 1000% real.

I hope someone challenges you and you leak and win :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

das should leak too ^_^ i mean.... :D haha whoever leaks G&G gets whatever s-xual favor they want from me :troll:

Lauren Conrad

Unlike Gaga, many artists will shelve older projects for possible future releases. Gaga prefers to continually move forward, and that's why without leaks, we most likely won't get to hear them.

Edited by Lauren Conrad

das should leak too ^_^ i mean.... :D haha whoever leaks G&G gets whatever s-xual favor they want from me :troll:

or ooc :troll:

ChicaSkas

You can tell the demand by the crazy amount of people constantly in this thread :haha:

a number of Invisible Lurking Members and 16 visible members :)

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk