💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CALLING ALL LEAKERS! NYE Leak Competition.

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ K COOP

• tuplissxx

• PYRAMIDS

• DMTT

BRB uploading Text You Picture in 320 kbps and it is in wav format.*Threw Glitter*

woah woah woah woah WAIT! Are you being serious?! :excited2:

I'm extremely interested in Musicland now that we have that snippet. It sounds amazing! But if we get ANYTHING, really, I'll be so happy.

display name

I seriously want "Quicksand" more than either of those songs, but whatever leaks, I will be grateful for. Either an a cappella or an instrumental would be nice as well. I'd kill for the instrumental of "Hair."

I'm extremely interested in Musicland now that we have that snippet. It sounds amazing! But if we get ANYTHING, really, I'll be so happy.

This.

MarryTheSequins

i don't understand why people keep leaks to themselves and don't share them tbh, but i'm grateful for when we do get leaks, so i suppose i should thank you StarStunning + ProjectGaga. :)

Lauren Conrad

I love spurts of leaks. It makes everyone believe the kitchen sink will be released too.

If someone actually wants to put something up against me...I'll do it. This has to be legitimate though. In leak world everyone knows who has what. So..uh...yeah.

Hahaha Griz, do you plan on shaking it up too?

i don't understand why people keep leaks to themselves and don't share them tbh, but i'm grateful for when we do get leaks, so i suppose i should thank you StarStunning + ProjectGaga. :)

Because you can trade your uneaked stuff for more stuff. Makes the world go around.

#MalibuGaga

Pure Adrenaline

where are the songs that you promise to leak oooh I just want sth my hype is killing me

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely