Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CALLING ALL LEAKERS! NYE Leak Competition.

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

FAME KILLS DEMOS ASNGLSKDABJENGJKAEBG

Out Of Control ?? :spin:

maybe the snippet we have isn't even Darkchild singing in the background :spin:

what a ****ing shock tht would be :dies:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DJ K COOP

• tuplissxx

• PYRAMIDS

• DMTT

ChicaSkas

Chica, hun. You could have just quoted me. In all honesty though I didn't mean it like that. I meant it as if there's not that much and if there is they aren't the only ones to have it.

Omg, I didnt see a post of yours, did I screw up? :huh:

I quoted that Rudzinc guy I think.... :huh:

Sorry :sweat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LipglossLuxury

Lol, no don't worry about it. :hug:

You're a great mod, tbh.

ChicaSkas

@ LipGlossLuxury, I didn't direct my post towards you, love, just the people who were vigorously bashing PG.

Lol, no don't worry about it. :hug:

You're a great mod, tbh.

Our posts just crossed in the mail :lol:

Thank you bb :runhug:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

LipglossLuxury

@ LipGlossLuxury, I didn't direct my post towards you, love, just the people who were vigorously bashing PG.

Our posts just crossed in the mail :lol:

Thank you bb :runhug:

Oh, no worries! To just know that you're fabulous makes everything better. :heart:

I have a feeling Text You Pictures will be next..

remember tht thread saying that "Take You Out" and "Text You Pictures" were floating around?

well.. we have Take You Out now.. so i'm starting to think TYP is next

Edited by Out_Of_Control

ChicaSkas

we need to be patient.

It took us nearly 3 years to hear Take You Out.

Now, as of yesterday, Take You Out is the mental property of the entire globe.

3 weeks ago if I had said "Oh, we'll have TYO by Christmas!" people wouldn't have believed my words.

But we live and are living in a very good time to be a member of this site and a Gaga fan -- this is the time when things are popping, and literally anything could happen.

We are blessed by God to have what we have, and anything else at this point is utter gravy.

I'm still amazed that Gaga herself got in on the leaking action here and pitched in a leak for what will be known as December Leaks 2011 for years to come.

This makes me believe that her staff are very aware of this website, and follow our developements.

I will definetly be asking her what motivated her to give us an unreleased song for Christmas this year.

I will definetly be asking her what motivated her to give us an unreleased song for Christmas this year.

Lady Gaga: "I wanted the special prizes."

Das Grizaholic17

I love spurts of leaks. It makes everyone believe the kitchen sink will be released too.

If someone actually wants to put something up against me...I'll do it. This has to be legitimate though. In leak world everyone knows who has what. So..uh...yeah.

Grizzy

You all should expect something coming up. Left hand swear against the heart. A leak will happen. Mark my words, Mark them.

display name

The same one we are leaking... Apparently.

Maybe. Either way, I'll be happy. Both of you guys are awesome, as it seems as if you both intend to share. It's been so good to have been a little mons†er lately. :)

GodStunning and Project Gaga. :legend:

Edited by VampLV52