Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

papergangster

@Goldenhen, papergangster:

I'm straight but I'm not blind, I see what you're getting at with the Liam/Gale thing. :P

@Innovative:

Katniss voting for a new Games was odd.

I saw it as "Once Katniss settled on Peeta, she made a point of brushing off Gale."

I was confused by the later action scenes, but I thought that was somewhat appropriate to the chaos.

I can see how it seems like a problem with Collins' writing though.

I'm working on a fanfic and I was already keeping that in mind for when I get to that part of the story.

A straight guy who can admit a good looking guy :flutter: Be my friend :)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

KingAlanI

A straight guy who can admit a good looking guy :flutter: Be my friend :)

I think my 'straight not blind' phrase is a great way to put that.

very well just went to your profile and hit the add as friend button. :)

papergangster

I think my 'straight not blind' phrase is a great way to put that.

very well just went to your profile and hit the add as friend button. :)

I meant in real life :toofunny:

KingAlanI

Awesome writing and can't wait for the next chapter.

I know we've PM'ed about it, but thanks for the public plug. :)

I meant in real life

I do take stuff literally. :)

The Hunger Games made $5.7 million this weekend, coming in third behind Avengers and Think Like a Man. That brings its domestic total to $380.7 million, meaning that it should surpass Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt. 2 tomorrow. When it does, it will rank as the 13th highest grossing film domestically :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

SO SUCK IT HARRY. The Hunger Games was able to do all that without 3D inflating the ticket prices and total gross. Although THG won't be able to surpass Harry Potter's foreign gross (because they ****ing love 3D **** and movies with ****tons of special effects), it is still an amazing accomplishment for The Hunger Games. :legend:

The Hunger Games made $5.7 million this weekend, coming in third behind Avengers and Think Like a Man. That brings its domestic total to $380.7 million, meaning that it should surpass Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Pt. 2 tomorrow. When it does, it will rank as the 13th highest grossing film domestically :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend: :legend:

SO SUCK IT HARRY. The Hunger Games was able to do all that without 3D inflating the ticket prices and total gross. Although THG won't be able to surpass Harry Potter's foreign gross (because they ****ing love 3D **** and movies with ****tons of special effects), it is still an amazing accomplishment for The Hunger Games. :legend:

As much as I love Harry Potter..... HUNGER GAMES SLAYS ALL OF IT!!!! :legend:

KingAlanI

@Parka: While we're at it, I hear THG midnight gross was higher than Avengers midnight gross.

Back at Goldenhen and papergangster: I think looking like Liam is how Gale gets away with the girly name (same pronunciation as 'Gail')

@Parka: While we're at it, I hear THG midnight gross was higher than Avengers midnight gross.

Yes, but just by a million bucks. That..actually really can't be explained, considering Avengers far outdid THG's overall opening weekend gross and, well, every other record THG managed to break.

Top 10 Midnight Openings

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - $43.5 million

2. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - $30.3 million

3. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse - $30.1 million

4. The Twilight Saga: New Moon - $26.3 million

5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - $24 million

6. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - $22.2 million

7. The Hunger Games - $19.7 million

8. The Avengers - $18.7 million

9. The Dark Knight - $18.5 million

10. Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith - $16.5 million

papergangster

Back at Goldenhen and papergangster: I think looking like Liam is how Gale gets away with the girly name (same pronunciation as 'Gail')

Possibly, that boy is so hot but Josh is my first love :flutter:

Innovative

The Hunger Games may be on top for now but the world is gonna stop in July when The Dark Knight Rises comes out and slays every movie in history

The Hunger Games may be on top for now but the world is gonna stop in July when The Dark Knight Rises comes out and slays every movie in history

The Hunger Games stopped being on top two weeks ago when Think Like a Man came out, and that stopped being on top yesterday when The Avengers came out :notsure:

papergangster

I have no desire to see it :shrug:

KingAlanI

Possibly, that boy is so hot but Josh is my first love :flutter:

Yeah, having a pic of Josh as your avatar makes that clear. :)

I haven't got around to watching the original Dark Knight yet (and it's been on my DVD shelf for awhile)

I completely forgot out that movie :flop: am for sure going to go see it!