• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

KingAlanI

OMG I loved it and it was huge twisted in the middle of the chapter. Keep going!!!.

Thank you.

Yeah, that twist is a defining point of my story.

I'm working hard to write the rest of it, I'll upload and post about each chapter as soon as it's ready.

I do like the site in general, and the chapter by chapter serial format in particular. Thanks again for telling me about it.

KingAlanI

I'm straight, but I still LOL'ed at that Alexander/Liam/Josh picture Parka posted. Also, I know what DP is, but how do you do that to a guy?

I'm straight, but I still LOL'ed at that Alexander/Liam/Josh picture Parka posted. Also, I know what DP is, but how do you do that to a guy?

Two dicks up the ass :hehe:

ryhanna

:nacho: I honestly believe he will do a good job.

Me too, he's a great director. There's a small part of me that's like "OMIFIONHDUIOS HE GON FUQ IT UP GAHSP:LWHJIOK."

...But he can't be any worse than Gary Ross.

I know but since he directed Bad Romance and it became a flawless music video I have high hopes that he'll do a good job.

Two dicks up the ass :hehe:

what in Baby Jesus On The Stairs does DP mean?

Me too, he's a great director. There's a small part of me that's like "OMIFIONHDUIOS HE GON FUQ IT UP GAHSP:LWHJIOK."

...But he can't be any worse than Gary Ross.

I know but since he directed Bad Romance and it became a flawless music video I have high hopes that he'll do a good job.

g7IW7.jpg

:lmao:

:lmao: Edited by RomanReloaded

Just finished the last book.

Loved the story, hated the ending.

I HATE how the author uses "I got shot then... i woke up in the hospital." "My sister exploded and I... woke up in a hospital." "Peeta started strangling me and... I woke up in the hospital..." ITS LAZY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, too many characters died.

I started not to care after there started to be a casualty or two every 5 pages.

She wrote a good story, but she is not the best writer ever born, for SURE.

Edited by Toad

I HATE how the author uses "I got shot then... i woke up in the hospital." "My sister exploded and I... woke up in a hospital." "Peeta started strangling me and... I woke up in the hospital..." ITS LAZY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!

I started not to care after there started to be a casualty or two every 5 pages.

Prim dies? D: the ending is ruined!!!!

:troll: just kidding

KingAlanI

Yeah, I was confused by the later action scenes, but I thought that was somewhat appropriate to the chaos.

not a pretty ending, but that's more realistic, especially considering the hell they've all been through.

A Facebook friend said that the symbolism was too obvious. Personally, my main criticism of Suzanne's writing is that it was limited by being strictly first person, especially with that setting to explore.