Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Hunger Games

ll7lax

Featured Posts

ryhanna

Just finished the last book.

Loved the story, hated the ending.

I HATE how the author uses "I got shot then... i woke up in the hospital." "My sister exploded and I... woke up in a hospital." "Peeta started strangling me and... I woke up in the hospital..." ITS LAZY WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, too many characters died.

I started not to care after there started to be a casualty or two every 5 pages.

She wrote a good story, but she is not the best writer ever born, for SURE.

Mockinjay is so rushed it's almost unbearable :cry:

Too much goes on in such a short book and it happens so fast it completley skips the emotion. Collins should have been smarticle and split Mockingjay into two seperate books :crossed:

I hated how Finnick was just gone and forgotten instantly. I ****ING STANNED FOR FINNICK AND :cry:

Edited by HausOfHookers

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChasingTheGhost

• MattyMonster

• KingAlanI

• Parka

Mockinjay is so rushed it's almost unbearable :cry:

Too much goes on in such a short book and it happens so fast it completley skips the emotion. Collins should have been smarticle and split Mockingjay into two seperate books :crossed:

I hated how Finnick was just gone and forgotten instantly. I ****ING STANNED FOR FINNICK AND :cry:

poor Finnick forever lost I just hope they pick a good actor to potray him in the second movie

AMEN.

I was like "Finnick?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

poor Finnick forever lost I just hope they pick a good actor to potray him in the second movie

If he is not smokin' hot, and if they don't include his costume made of

"strategically placed nets" I will walk out of that theater, and ask for my money back, thank you.

Edited by Toad

I had NO IDEA what was going on during the last chapter at the capitol!

It was like:

"I found a gun! WHERE IS PEETA?! Then a little girl in yellow saw me, and got SHOT! Then purple light made everyone's heads EXPLODE WITH BLOOD AND GUTS! The floor is pulling me DOWN! GRAB ONTO A DOOR!! WHERE IS GALE?! I SEE HIM! I DIDN'T SHOOT HIM! FUUUCK!! I SEE PRIM! OH NO A HOVERCRAFT! CHILDREN'S BURNINGS LIMBS FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!!!

PRIMMMM!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ... ..... ... then I woke up in the hospital." :huh:

Edited by Toad

AMEN.

I was like "Finnick?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

If he is not smokin' hot, and if they don't include his costume made of

"strategically placed nets" I will walk out of that theater, and ask for my money back, thank you.

I heard they wante Zac Efron to play him but if they do that means Annyoing screaming Fangirls in the Thearte and I dislike that a lot :crossed:

I heard they wante Zac Efron to play him but if they do that means Annyoing screaming Fangirls in the Thearte and I dislike that a lot :crossed:

No director yet = No casting yet. :yes:

Everything is just rumors.

Gotcha I just hope they pick good actors for characters in the 2nd book (Katniss and them are all good.)

ToxicHot

I wanna see this movie again. I saw it the day it opened.

It was so ****ing flawless!

nikki-crying.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Ceremonials

Ewww God no :crossed:

He's gross

They just got a director doe. Hoping Grant Gustin gets it tbqfh :nails:

And..am I the only one that like Mockingjay the most out of the three? :deadbanana:

i'll finish the last book soon (today hopefully)

reading that alot of people hated it, makes me scared tbh :(

i'll finish the last book soon (today hopefully)

reading that alot of people hated it, makes me scared tbh :(

tumblr_lzzjpf44DO1r4x6r1o1_400.gif

I still thought it was the best book :nails:

tumblr_lzzjpf44DO1r4x6r1o1_400.gif

I still thought it was the best book :nails:

oh okay, well then, i'll go and read. i'll come back and post what i thought of it :)