πŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA πŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Leak Thread (NO LINKS or CLOSE)

Spyro

Featured Posts

I caved.

Β 

My favorites are Gypsy, MANiCURE, Swine, Dope, Venus, Fashion!. But I can say that this entire album is a smash, there's usually one or two songs I can't stand or always skip but not on this album. My absolute favorite is Gypsy, it's a mix of Bruce Springsteen and 90's dance and I seriously teared up listening to it.Β 

Β 

I also have a fascination with the bridges in this album, specifically the s-xxx dreams bridge (seriously that bassline kills me). I have noticed that all my faves are general dislikes by everyone else, but I'm cool with that.Β 

Β 

If there's one thing I don't like, it's how long the breakdown kicks in on swine, it takes too long.Β 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

I caved.

Β 

My favorites are Gypsy, Dope, Venus, Fashion!. But I can say that this entire album is a smash, there's usually one or two songs I can't stand or always skip but not on this album. My absolute favorite is Gypsy, it's a mix of Bruce Springsteen and 90's dance and I seriously teared up listening to it.Β 

Β 

I also have a fascination with the bridges in this album, specifically the s-xxx dreams bridge (seriously that bassline kills me). I have noticed that all my faves are general dislikes by everyone else, but I'm cool with that.Β 

Β 

If there's one thing I don't like, it's how long the breakdown kicks in on swine, it takes too long.Β 

You did well to last this long tbhΒ  :classy:

Edited by albert

You did well to last this long tbhΒ  :classy:

Β 

My friend bullied me into listening to it :redface:

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

MahoganySnitch

Gypsy is fantastic, but I'm saving Dope for tomorrow and the rest of the album for the iTunes stream on the 4th (Assuming it's still happening).Β 

boneknuckleskin

Fasion! ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Β¦. Vogue.

Β 

Can't decide which I like more!!

Β 

:ohno:

scheisseyeah777

I have died and Gaga has judged me.Β 

Β 

iOHSU9W9aLyyM.gifiOHSU9W9aLyyM.gifiOHSU9W9aLyyM.gifiOHSU9W9aLyyM.gifiOHSU9W9aLyyM.gif

OMG!! I love the fig! haha... Where did u get it from? :cool:

just listened to some songs and she has just out done herself. this will smash prism and bangerz so much I cant. Guys still buy ARTPOP on 11.11 so many people are illegally torrenting the whole album :( what amazing tracks cant wait.dknsfklhsdkffg :worship:

• Guest locked this topic