πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP POP UP GALLERY STORE for NYC and LA

mr.peter

Featured Posts

geopang

I feel like I seen lots of kids in there "gazing" but not enough buying of the cd .. I bought a foil copy on both my trips Monday and Wednesday.

Sadly, its being revealed who is really here for gaga and who isnt.

How was your experience there?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChicaSkas

• ohsnapitszach

• mr.peter

• geopang

Great job on your video, really get to see the pieces featured. And zomg your grandma is adorable and awesome!!

Β 

Thanks! :)

ChicaSkas

Thanks! :)

oh my lord the WHOLE TIME you were there... there was SOMETHING familiar about your Gram that was bothering me.... and NOW I KNOW WHAT IT IS :haha:

Please give her a hug from me. Sorry if I bugged you about the pen...! they were from Office Depot and now hard to get :sweat:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

Breanna and I first met on 1-20-2013 at Staples... now fast forward 10 months!

BZKMbUTCQAAISXQ.jpg

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I feel like I seen lots of kids in there "gazing" but not enough buying of the cd .. I bought a foil copy on both my trips Monday and Wednesday.

Many going possibly already bought the CD. I had purchased two by that point (One for myself and one as a gift) so I didn't purcahse one at the shop. But my friend bought his fourth personal copy while there - he is buying multiple so he doesn't have to take them out of the various cars we use for lunch. :sweat:

oh my lord the WHOLE TIME you were there... there was SOMETHING familiar about your Gram that was bothering me.... and NOW I KNOW WHAT IT IS :haha:

Please give her a hug from me. Sorry if I bugged you about the pen...! they were from Office Depot and now hard to get :sweat:

Β 

Haha don't worry about it! We went back to my car to get her hat, and I didn't see you after that. Wish we could have talked more. :)

justinxgaga

Hi boo! :hug: yes it was....! <3

I took home a gorgeous ARTPOP box :sara: Many thanks to the lady who organized the events.

OMG you're so luckyΒ  :deadbanana:

Well see you soon hopefullyΒ  :kisses:

ohsnapitszach

When I talked to a security guy, he told me that Gaga had announced that she might come by at 6pm, but that he just got the message that she couldn't make it (that was around 4pm)

WTF. I waited till 7pm and they still kept telling us she was coming...even after 4. People were just standing there waiting for her and they knew. They were rude. They should've told us she wasn coming.

Edited by ohsnapitszach

LiseDilling

WTF. I waited till 7pm and they still kept telling us she was coming...even after 4. People were just standing there waiting for her and they knew. They were rude. They should've told us she wasn coming.

:( I'm sorry they didn't tell you! I left around 5.30 to get to the H&MΒ queue, when it was certain that she wouldn't come. I wished they had told everybody there.

Guest Chica TempAcct

I was going to write my article tonight... and all my PMs and everything I've ever done is gone.

@Admin please please restore my deleted account, thanks

-- ChicaSkas

ohsnapitszach

I was going to write my article tonight... and all my PMs and everything I've ever done is gone.

@Admin please please restore my deleted account, thanks

-- ChicaSkas[/quote

Chica! What happened?

I had a question: The LA store had the Just Dance game, and they had the option to do the official choreography for Applause. Well, I just got my copy of the game, but I can't find that game file. Did anyone ask about that specific choreography?Β 

Β 

I'm really hoping that it will be a DLC because I want to learn it :P

ChicaSkas

I had a question: The LA store had the Just Dance game, and they had the option to do the official choreography for Applause. Well, I just got my copy of the game, but I can't find that game file. Did anyone ask about that specific choreography?Β 

Β 

Β 

I have the contact info for one of the employees, I can find out for you!

ohsnapitszach

I had a question: The LA store had the Just Dance game, and they had the option to do the official choreography for Applause. Well, I just got my copy of the game, but I can't find that game file. Did anyone ask about that specific choreography?

It is not on the game as of now. At the pop up shop they were doing beta testing. Sometime soon it will become a DLC. It might be level extreme. I forget. But I read about it and most people think it'll be a DLC.

Edited by ohsnapitszach

I have the contact info for one of the employees, I can find out for you!

yeah, if you can I would really appreciate it! I was hoping it was a downloadable file, but I might need a code :(

It is not on the game as of now. At the pop up shop they were doing beta testing. Sometime soon it will become a DLC. It might be level extreme. I forget. But I read about it and most people think it'll be a DLC.

Β 

it was hard! I ended up doing Just Dance instead :P