Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone Review: Venus

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Forrest Gump

Although I respect their opinion, I find it interesting how mixed it was. They loved BTW. I feel a negative or mixed review of ARTPOP from them

:wtf:

because of one song?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Five Ten

I wish if comparisons were made it'd be to songs that can actually compared with Venus. 

Like, you know, Bowie's "Space Oddity" or something. Hell, even a comparison with Katy's ET would have more weight than a pointless Madonna comparison (with PAPA DON'T PREACH no less :lmao: ) just to name drop.

A B-52s or Kylie comparison would make more sense. And make the reviewer look like his knowledge of 80s and dance music went a little bit deeper.

BOTH are women of incredible talent. For you to call Madonna a talentless bimbo, that just shows how feeble the foundation of your post is. Learn to respect others stars if you want your fave to be respected too. This 2-way fold mentality some of you seem to have needs some fixing.

He call her overrated and that is not a lie. Madonna is a great artist but overrated.

And telling others to respect isn't something you should be preaching, sassy gay boy

Gov Hooka

BOTH are women of incredible talent. For you to call Madonna a talentless bimbo, that just shows how feeble the foundation of your post is. Learn to respect others stars if you want your fave to be respected too. This 2-way fold mentality some of you seem to have needs some fixing.

sorry, you're right. i apologize genuinely for dissing Madge like that-I do love her. I guess i'm just so sick and tired of this bs. For one Venus doesn't sound a thing like Papa don't preach-the chord progressions aren't even near each other.

Ray of Light

He call her overrated and that is not a lie. Madonna is a great artist but overrated.

And telling others to respect isn't something you should be preaching, sassy gay boy

If you read he clearly infers that Madonna has no talent unlike gaga. And who's to say Madonna is overrated? Who makes these calls? Online forum Stans? But my question, why call a woman a bimbo after a petty review which she had nothing to do with, about a totally unrelated song? Are we so insecure that we fall into the trap of Rolling Stone and feed this non-sense Gaga/Madonna feud?

And what does my SEXUALITY have to with the matter? So irrelevant. If you want to make comments like that PM me or post on my page.

sorry, you're right. i apologize genuinely for dissing Madge like that-I do love her. I guess i'm just so sick and tired of this bs. For one Venus doesn't sound a thing like Papa don't preach-the chord progressions aren't even near each other.

It's okay. We all say stupid things :)

but then Gaga wouldn't exist either  :ohno:

No, Gaga knows the 70s and 80s influences that went into Madonna.

The less you know about 7080s, the more you think Madonna invented everything..

Ok media, we get it. Lady Gaga is nothing more than a sub par tribute act to the true Queen of pop & her entire existence as a human being is even indebted to her. Gaga eats, breathes and lives Madonna and is always on the look-out for a new way to rip her off. 

:roll:

She lives for Madonna-donna-donna. She lives for Madonna-na. Lives for Madonna-na.

:nails:

If you read he clearly infers that Madonna has no talent unlike gaga. And who's to say Madonna is overrated? Who makes these calls? Online forum Stans? But my question, why call a woman a bimbo after a petty review which she had nothing to do with, about a totally unrelated song? Are we so insecure that we fall into the trap of Rolling Stone and feed this non-sense Gaga/Madonna feud?

And what does my SEXUALITY have to with the matter? So irrelevant. If you want to make comments like that PM me or post on my page.

He thinks Gaga has more talent.... 

Madonna is not only overrated in forums, she is overrated by her fans (every single of them) and by the media too

What he said is not that offensive, he apologized anyway

your s-xuality has nothing to do with it, I agree. It's they just the way I express

and no

why so defensive? 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived