Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Troy Carter Talks ARTPOP marketing strategy

Unicorn De Milo

Featured Posts

I agree. And it's all beside the matter too- fans have NO CONTROL over what happens. So just sit back and watch things play out.

Commentary on stuff is fine, it's just the meltdowns over trivial issues that need to end :wtf:

This annoys me to no end with the fanbase. And maybe it's because a lot of the people who are doing this are much younger and not as mature. I don't know :shrug: But It's ridiculous. Gaga + her team know what they are doing.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

3 different version of app?

So there will be 3 ARTPOP app in my mobile? Fun! :fan:

And nice planning there. So looking forward.

Only few days away to start all of these.

So exciting!!

Roll out, Autobots!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 different version of app?

So there will be 3 ARTPOP app in my mobile? Fun! :fan:

And nice planning there. So looking forward.

Only few days away to start all of these.

So exciting!!

Roll out, Autobots!

I think he means that the app will update periodically. :P

RAMROD

I think he means that the app will update periodically. :P

In that case it'd be much better. :fan:

I do hope they will do frequent update on it.

Either for small bug fix or major update with new additions.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

shelby loved

Gurl, he's talking about ARTPOP's marketing strategy and you just mention the app? :sweat:

The app is a huge part of the marketing strategy.

🐚

well a song can sell big during first week and have longevity on i tunes and radios.we have plenty of examples.applause had medium sales.what saved it is that it was steady for two months at those sales

I agree. And it's all beside the matter too- fans have NO CONTROL over what happens. So just sit back and watch things play out.

Commentary on stuff is fine, it's just the meltdowns over trivial issues that need to end :wtf:

The fact that alot of people on this website also think they are marketing genius' for the music industry too

After reading the blurb for that Blockbusters book though, it sounds quite interesting. I think i'll buy it!

E&D: Will we see any more crazy stunts like we did in previous years, with meat dresses and egg-shaped vessels?

C: A lot. Stay tuned! This is really Gaga being herself. When she shows up on television, it’s going to be a unique performance, unique story-telling, and unique outfits to go along with it.

:excited2:

E&D: Will we see any more crazy stunts like we did in previous years, with meat dresses and egg-shaped vessels?

C: A lot. Stay tuned! This is really Gaga being herself. When she shows up on television, it’s going to be a unique performance, unique story-telling, and unique outfits to go along with it.

hopefully no camel-toe this time around

Not everyone applauding the longevity promo for Applause when everyone was like "omgm NNooo she nEeEDDs 3 promOOOTE like NOW Applause is FLOPPING it fell from n2 from 2.5 omg gags ur fading :( "

This so much :lmao:

Archived