• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a reply to another tweet....

Oh no, nevermind. It's my phone that decided up **** up. ^^

U-GO-BOY

He is just pressed that he isnt at David Guetta status

:wtf: actually deadmau5 is on a MUCH higher Status than Guetta in the EDM Scene

and guys: he's known for his trolling, just ignore it - he doesn't have to buy every Album there is, maybe Pop Music is just not his Cup of tea..

QueenMortuana

Watch out we've got a couple of tough cookies on this forum. I'm sorry you're all pressed that he disses Gaga but deadmau5 makes really wonderful progressive music. His music has given me way more chills than Gagas ever has. And that's just me. Can't really blame him for being a dick to all the stuck up twitter monsters. I mean he's already a dick. He hates the mainstream. When monsters instigate do you think he's going to play nice? Nobody is right in this situation.

deadmau5 is an asshole. I dislike his comments about Gaga but don't let that effect what you think of his music. And I'm sure most of you will say "no his music sucks anyway". I really don't think it does. Even Gaga has used his music during the Monster Ball Tour 1.0 for the performance of The Fame.

If he was nice and spoke highly of Gaga most of you would be hoping for the collaboration and wouldn't be saying most of these comments.

He's just mad he wasn't asked to produce tbh.

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=55757

But why ask a random person on Twitter if they're buying ARTPOP? That's annoying. Especially since he already made it clear he hated her. What kind of response from him was he expecting? That monster wasn't classy either saying no one is buying is records.

lol he's just like that... still a fan of his music though... raising the question to him is already annoying in the first place

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived