💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

HDD predicts ARTPOP to sell 375k in its first week.

MonsterOfSpain

Featured Posts

Welp I'm buying two copies. One on iTunes and a physical copy. Who else is doing the same?

I am as well, but not because I want to boost her sales. I'm going to keep the foil copy sealed but have the digital to listen to. :awkney:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notamember

What? ARTPOP isn't even in stores yet?

I'm talking about PRISM. Sorry, I should have said iridescent cover :messga:

I'm talking about PRISM. Sorry, I should have said iridescent cover :messga:

:lmao: same. they got replaced by some other album at the mall's music store.. mess

btw, this is a figure based on pre-orders alone from what i've gathered.. i'm still predicting 450k

ArtSamba_byDirtyPony.gif

Stefani328

Besides...WW fans have been going nuts over the foil deal with Amazon! People have been pre-ordering ARTPOP on ITunes and everytime a new song is released the song is #1, cuz of all of the instant downloads from pre-orders. PLUS, this doesn't even count the people who are just waiting to buy it in the stores themselves, don't pre-order or buy digitally! I'm doing all 3 for the first time ever! :laughga: I pre-ordered a foil, pre-ordered on ITunes, AND am going to buy a "standard" copy at the stores! That's already 3 for me and the first time I've ever done that! Plus, ARTPOP sounds a lot more commercial AND all of the songs are really catchy in one way or another! BTW was very experimental and put off some of the GP...ARTPOP is without a doubt going to do better than 375K :yes: ...Give the woman some credit people...she ain't like these other pop stars with filler albums, but yet they categorize her in the same pool.. :smh:

Great post. I am also buying three copies. One digital, One physical on Amazon, ans one in the story for my cousin's birthday.

I am as well, but not because I want to boost her sales. I'm going to keep the foil copy sealed but have the digital to listen to. :awkney:

SAME. MTE

EdgeofTeeth

I'll be very surprised if it sells under 400K, I wouldn't take this article with a grain of salt  :awkney:

freebit

Welp I'm buying two copies. One on iTunes and a physical copy. Who else is doing the same?

I plan on doing that too. This will be my first physical copy of hers, usually I just download on itunes, but I want that foil edition.

Gerrard174

i will be buying two copies from US amazon then

you gurls better buy it at least twice

not here for the kitty kata dragging us with album sales

Whiskey Mouth

me!  :party:

Archived