Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Let's all remember about this mess

Jenniferella

Featured Posts

I'm sure there was a "lipstick" rumour a while back. I remember some people saying it was going to be the lead single.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

does anyone remember the rumor that the lead was coming in august, and that gaga described it as "fresh, trippy and rad" well that rumor.....

was started by me ahahahah. i was on the first page of one of the versions of the ARTPOP discussion thread, and i felt like making it count, lol

what about when she deleted her twitter picture and all the twitter monsters were like PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES AND 3 DAYS REBORN FBMNFOKDSB

because she mentioned in one interview something about a phoenix rising from the ashes :smh:

Blue Jeans

omg I don't want to remember the mess ARTPOP discussion thread was.  :ohno:

It was awful, and i'm glad its in the past.

You guys are crazy as f0ck though, those endless theories when something so little happenned :dead:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Jenniferella

Pop That Corn, yo

what about when she deleted her twitter picture and all the twitter monsters were like PHEONIX FROM THE ASHES AND 3 DAYS REBORN FBMNFOKDSB

because she mentioned in one interview something about a phoenix rising from the ashes :smh:

CRYING !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived