💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Interesting Youtube Banner Update

hater

Featured Posts

sciencemonster

This is suuuuuper interesting... I wonder if it means something or if we're really just reading into it too much

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

idk it seems interesting...

Venus will def chart higher with all this promotion, DWUW isn't really getting any

DWUW is down to #20 in the USA and top 50 in most parts of the WW, it's time to release Venus as the 2nd single Gagz  :vamp:

DrewStevens

idk it seems interesting...

Venus will def chart higher with all this promotion, DWUW isn't really getting any

The song is not on the radio officialy and it did pretty well. Same is gonna happen with Venus, every promo single is gonna "flop"

MonsterOfSpain

This is suuuuuper interesting... I wonder if it means something or if we're really just reading into it too much

Some of us just like to read  :nails:

Of course she'll release Venus. People will talk about a song like that but they won't about DWUW which will only do good but nothing else.

The song is not on the radio officialy and it did pretty well. Same is gonna happen with Venus, every promo single is gonna "flop"

I think that DWUW is doing great. Number 20 itunes! Its beating 80 other songs without any promotion! I think its weird that she is promoting venus though. Im all for it, but its confusing

Mr Ricky

Just because it says Venus doesn't mean it's going to be a single... obviously they're going to promote the new promo single. 

Crossfit

GagaisHotAF

Just because it says Venus doesn't mean it's going to be a single... obviously they're going to promote the new promo single. 

I know.... The banner on Facebook said Applause and Gypsy. 

Venus will probably be a WW single. DWUW is more of a single only the US and MAYBE Canada may like. 

Probably on Grindr

FrozenKookie

Basically because they already have Venus' MV even before it was scrapped as the 2nd single

Archived