💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MJH snippet this Monday on RadioARTPOP

Muh

Featured Posts

codymonster

It's repulsive how some of you are talking. Clearly some of you are jealous that they're getting Gaga's attention. They put ALOT of work into this, and no one is making you watch this. You'll get the link right after they show it :awkney:

Congrats to them for doing something they enjoy.

I just can't stand some of you being so rude.

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Lawrence

• ArcadeFire

• Sexxx

This...I remember even the AURA reaction vid...if that had been an announced release of AURA...people wouldn't have been making fun of it in the beginning and giving worship to it... :ohwell:

Yeah exactly lol that was the first time I ever saw it. Now they just love every single thing

I completely agree with you.

I appreciate their efforts but now that they've got Gaga's attention they started being too over-dramatic and not objective at all.

Yeah. They all seem really lovely and friendly etc but come on guys, have an opinion... I can understand why they would feel like they have to suck up if Gaga is watching but I feel like if I was her, I would cringe so hard just having these people gush endlessly lol

TimisaMonster

I can't handle that someone actually says "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS" in reality :lmao: I enjoy it, actually. But these people just suck up and praise everything saying "flawless" "gave me life" and "I cried." It's more of a praise Gaga thing than a discussion. Occasionally when they discuss I enjoy it but...

Right on the dot...if anything they should use that platform to give some honest fan feedback...don't be scared...she can't REMOVE you from being a fan, ban you from concerts, buying her music, buying merchandise...only you can do that! What's she gonna do? She actually says that the only critics she listens to are the fans... :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

HighPrince

This. Also, HighPrince is my idea for Halloween. 

I wanted to be HighPrince for Halloween SO bad but I'm going to a butcher themed party... 

Lawrence

its not a statement as much as just a move of passion :awkney:

OMGG LMAO I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING     (please note it's past midnight here and everyone is asleep) 

isn't a weave like sewn or glued it? Gaga wears wigs not weaves. why does everyone refer to her wig as a weave, just to sound cool omg nnnn

First time watching. Yeah, it would be nice to have some critiques and healthy debate. It's all "yaaaas" and "flawless". I don't really know what I was expecting but this isn't it.

Yeah, I think that's why I'm not really into the show. It doesn't seem that in depth and it doesn't seem like there is any critique it is mostly like "Lady Gaga's outfit was flawless, did you see her hair and makeup? OMG I lived for her hair and makeup and those vocals were so on point. Soooo ARTPOP omg."

Like, I get that everyone is a Gaga fan but I just wish there was a little more diversity in ideas and maybe a deeper a--lysis of her performance. Maybe that's not what they are going for though.

why does everything have to be flawless? the guitar was only peaceful because you could hardly hear it.... :coffee:

new adjectives also need to be created to describe things that people like.

slayed. flawless. killed. dead. :toofloppy:

I just tuned in and kinda think that as well.

However, I could be bitter because I tried getting in contact with them so that I 

could be on the show, and something was said about a contest being done, and I have yet to hear

anything. Kinda upsetting.

djBuffoon

why does everything have to be flawless? the guitar was only peaceful because you could hardly hear it.... :coffee:

new adjectives also need to be created to describe things that people like.

slayed. flawless. killed. dead. :toofloppy:

Agreed. I'm thrilled that they appreciate the Queen, but I'm hearing very little in the way of criticism or things that they didn't like very much. It's my first time watching the show, is this the norm?

TimisaMonster

its not a statement as much as just a move of passion :awkney:

My seashell band is protection for the gorgeousness of my forehead...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It's repulsive how some of you are talking. Clearly some of you are jealous that they're getting Gaga's attention. They put ALOT of work into this, and no one is making you watch this. You'll get the link right after they show it :awkney:

Congrats to them for doing something they enjoy.

I just can't stand some of you being so rude.

Right. We shouldnt be negative towards them.

I just wish they were more objective.