Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MJH snippet this Monday on RadioARTPOP

Muh

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

Guys the snippet is a youtube video on her official youtube account, you can still go listen to it. Oh and also, I really really liked it - one of my favs that ive heard so far. IMO ARTPOP has just surpassed BTW. 

Imo it did when I heard the AURA leak and the iTunes festival performances of Aura, MANiCURE and ARTPOP. MJH sounds gooood and I love how it's about weed and yet not about at all, I can still relate to it even though I don't smoke weed!

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TimisaMonster

• Lawrence

• ArcadeFire

• Sexxx

The blonde guy looks like he's having an orgasmic experience :hehe:

i know, it felt so awkward watching that. :roll:

That snippet was interrupted in the best way possible :dies:

agreed! :lmao: Edited by SayCart

Yes. I'm here everyday.

This is true, and thank you for saying it. But in all fairness, the show has become a lot less intelligent since adding more than 5 of us per episode.

I love you.

Yes. We know of all of the problems with the show. If there's anything you could do for us, it'd be watch Episode 7 or Episode 11. There's not a lot of real discussion we can do between 8 people. When there were only 4 or 5 of us, the show was perfect. I feel as bad for it as the viewers do. I knew letting more people on and trying to do the snippets together was a bad idea, but I didn't realize how bad it was until tonight.

i think the main problem is maikeeb. And the chiuhaha guy didnt speak at all. So i think its unfair to have him on when there could be other people in his place. Edited by SayCart

Giorno Giovanna

Guys should I listen to it or better wait?

I feel like we might get too much from Gaga

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

I've been watching this show for a long time (even before the Aura leak).

Lately I haven't enjoyed the show as much. There are just too many people. I know you want to let other people talk but adding another person that will just say how amazing everything is, doesn't help.

I agree that Derek and Tiffay are only guests now (eventhough I LOVE them) and yet there were  so many people in last nights show.

We really need people like Chris that can also critisize Gaga more. Don't be afraid to speak up even if Gaga is watching now.

I will still continue to watch your show cause it is interesting to see what you all think but try to make the show only 5 people per episode or make the show 2 hours lol.

Guys should I listen to it or better wait?

I feel like we might get too much from Gaga

Ohh its very good.

I really enjoyed Chris and MM on the show tonight, lots of fun!

One Five Ten

Yes. We know of all of the problems with the show. If there's anything you could do for us, it'd be watch Episode 7 or Episode 11. There's not a lot of real discussion we can do between 8 people. When there were only 4 or 5 of us, the show was perfect. I feel as bad for it as the viewers do. I knew letting more people on and trying to do the snippets together was a bad idea, but I didn't realize how bad it was until tonight.

Hey, I loved the show around this point. Last night...

Everyone here seemed to love the addition of Chris and MM but I didn't. Yes they had constructive things to say but it felt like adding YouTube famous monsters just to have them there. Yes people can blindly love what Gaga does but that's what happens when hearing new material after being so thirsty for such a long time. True fans will begin to become more critical after the music has had more time to sit.

I think for future shows you should try to stick to the originals (you, Justin and Jess, sometimes Tiffa) and maybe one more guest if necessary per episode. It's like, since Gaga uncovered it you've felt pressure to try and make it bigger and better when it was already perfect, especially with the snippet episodes   :(

EDIT: But don't beat yourself up about it of course. You've regardless still managed to create something great that a lot of monsters relate and agree with.  :hug:

Edited by ARTPLAUSE

Hey, I loved the show around this point. Last night...

Everyone here seemed to love the addition of Chris and MM but I didn't. Yes they had constructive things to say but it felt like adding YouTube famous monsters just to have them there. Yes people can blindly love what Gaga does but that's what happens when hearing new material after being so thirsty for such a long time. True fans will begin to become more critical after the music has had more time to sit.

I think for future shows you should try to stick to the originals (you, Justin and Jess, sometimes Tiffa) and maybe one more guest if necessary per episode. It's like, since Gaga uncovered it you've felt pressure to try and make it bigger and better when it was already perfect, especially with the snippet episodes   :(

EDIT: But don't beat yourself up about it of course. You've regardless still managed to create something great that a lot of monsters relate and agree with.  :hug:

For the most part, you hit the nail on the head. Having Chris there wasn't about him being a YouTube star. I consider him a distant friend, and he inspired the idea for the show. I've always wanted him on. Having MM there was for the comedy and to promote the episode he'll be on next month. But having them both there went far out of hand.

Michael is definitely an issue. I rewatched the episode last night, which I never do, and he broke one of our rules time after time after time and again. It'll be a long time before he's back.

The real issue with the show, the real regret I have, is that there have been too many people, and you said this too. We had a big line-up for the first snippet episode before we even knew about the first snippet, and there was a rush of people begging to be on the show after that, so we scheduled them on E. 22 and E. 23 before knowing that Emma would be back or that there would be more snippets. With so many people, there's no room for everyone to say something valid, and by the time Person 8 speaks, we don't even remember what Person 1 said.

We are reverting back to 4-5 people per episode as soon as we can. 

Thank you for watching the show, thank you for the support, and thank you for understanding. I normally wouldn't go this in-detail about what happens behind the scenes or about our organization, but I myself am not a fan of what happened last night and I'd be lying if I said there were no issues.  :hug:

My name isn't Timmers