Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Swedish newspaper reviews ARTPOP song by song (translated)

Cupid

Featured Posts

The biggest newspaper in Sweden sent their music reporter Markus Larsson to Berlin and this is his review of the songs:

1. Aura

Ravepop reminding of â€Bad romanceâ€. Robot voices chanting about dancing and s-x.

2. Venus

Classic Gaga-banger, supposed to be her second single. The beats feels as distinct as a chorus.

3. G.U.Y.

Very madonna. Very â€Paparazziâ€. As uplifting as arenahouse.

4. Sexxx dreams

Most of â€ARTPOP†is about adrenaline and energy. Here the euro-synths are blasting each other like in a finale battle of "Star Wars".

5. Jewels n’ d--gs

Disco meets heavy hiphop. The gusts T.I., Too Short och Twista seems to have a competition about who can rap the fastest.

6. MANiCURE

Heaviest pop song ever made about MANiCURE? Most likely.

7. Do what you want

When Gaga wants to do r'n'b she simply calls the king of the genre, R Kelly. An experience itself to hear R. Kelly "eh-eh"-studder like Rihanna.

8. ARTPOP

A dark night tune and atmosphere sweeps the song. It's like a house-DJ trying to make soft FM-rock.

9. Swine

Rock’n’roll. Without guitars. The music hows like dubstep.

10. Donatella

Gagas tribute to the italian mode diva Donatella Versace. The verses are rock hard, the chorus demands to be #1 on Spotify. â€I’m blond, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a b---h.â€

11. Fashion!

Glamourpop, tailor-made for catwalks and fashion shows.

12. Mary Jane Holland

As dark as Depeche Mode. The song wants, just like Dave Gahan, arenas to wave with arms in rhythm to the beats.

13. Dope

Piano ballad about screwing up. Atmosphere a la Lana Del Rey.

14. Gypsy

Has already become one of the fan favorites. An obvious song for the encore on the upcoming tours. Has the ability to slay every show.

15. Applause

The vintage Nintendo sound seems to be haute couture for hit songs even this year.

----

Sorry about awkward english sometimes, not easy to translate this guy from swedish :laughga:

Source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/article17720383.ab

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"As dark as Depeche Mode. The song wants, just like Dave Gahan, arenas to wave with arms in rhythm to the beats."

:excited2: :nooo: UGH IT SOUNDS AMAZING

Since I've heard about Gypsy I've labelled it in my head as the encore before the final encore, a la The Edge of Glory.

At the moment if I could give one song on the album a chance to go #1 it would be Gypsy. 

Robotboy

hes usually very bitter about everyone but he do stan for gaga :party:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

14. Gypsy
Has already become one of the fan favorites. An obvious song for the encore on the upcoming tours. Has the ability to slay every show.

closeted gaga stan i see u :derpga:

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived