💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Listening Party | Songs reviews

GagaSkeletonWay

Featured Posts

Gurl I want harder beats on ARTPOP, Sex Dreams to be the second single and for the music video to be a p0rno involving Gaga and James Franco, 'hee hee's' on ARTPOP - TRU FEMALE MJ HBIC SH*T fk that basic prism girl, pig squeals at the end of SWINE, MJH to sound like SHURIKEN by Godeon, Dope to come with a sample of actual amsterdam grass for textural purposes, GUY to actually come with a perfect guy im payin' top dollar for this shizz

tumblr_inline_muob60uxli1qi3vx8.gif

Oh and I want my own pet SwanGa. If I don't get all these things, this b*tch is well and truly over.

:lmao:

I can't :lmao:

I want all those things too tbh especially the hot guy :hor:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

I can't :lmao:

I want all those things too tbh especially the hot guy :hor:

:nails: Oh, and I also want my own fans because I too live for the applause but I never get any from anyone. 

I feel for Gaga. Poor ha. Ain't no stan ever scalped the gal like that.

tumblr_lv8kmipXCB1qdvxdno1_250.gif

djBuffoon

I think the hee-hees will be confirmed when we listen to the album tbh :laughga:

MANiCURE sounds almost the same, but there are some different lyrics/lyrics at different places, that is what I got!

Thank you, sir!!

:nails: Oh, and I also want my own fans because I too live for the applause but I never get any from anyone. 

I feel for Gaga. Poor ha. Ain't no stan ever scalped the gal like that.

tumblr_lv8kmipXCB1qdvxdno1_250.gif

Gurl that gif is nasty :eww:

MelbHawker

Gurl that gif is nasty :eww:

life is nasty. no hee-hee's. no djws breakdown. what am I gonna play when I go through the hood so I avoid getting shot? djws breakdown was gonna act as my shield.

tumblr_mux84niTQW1qen5h7o1_r1_250.gif

im dead now

Hydrangea

life is nasty. no hee-hee's. no djws breakdown. what am I gonna play when I go through the hood so I avoid getting shot? djws breakdown was gonna act as my shield.

tumblr_mux84niTQW1qen5h7o1_r1_250.gif

im dead now

I’m a bad friend

no "Heal me" verses at ALL in MANiCURE? no DJWS breakdown in J&D????? That's balls tbh.

I mean the "Hii Hii" I can sing myself in ARTPOP, but a DJWS trap breakdown? I CAN'T ****ING SING THAT...

WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB

DOO DOO

D D D D D 

DOO DOO DOO 

DDDDDD

DOO DOO DOO

DIDIDEWWWDIDIEWWDIDIEWDIDIEW

WEEEEHHHHHHHH

oh... maybe I can

OysterBaby

I probably shouldn't have listened to the iTunes festival songs. They were all perfect and I was excited for them to be on the album, but now some of my favorite parts are gone. However, Im still really really excited, I'm sure the songs are still good :party:

this  :cryga:

fede ARTPOP

this says nothing about the actual songs...just a couple of lyrics  :noparty:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

An overall comment from all reviewers is that this is their favorite album, but all of those twitter clients also appreciate electronic music, so I think it's going to be a matter of genre preference here amongst the fan base, which can be a scary thing...

goodjujuvibes

My heart broke a little that the "HEEHEE" in ARTPOP may not make it!! That's the best part, and what makes the song so iconic!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived