:lmao:

SIS!!!!

LOL that reminds me I need to hide that thread

yLc42ef.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

"I always escaped into a world of alcohol and d--gs. Now I want to tell my fans to not do the same."

princess high die where's my stash i want to get high guy

my response to that will be another quote from the same song 

"but when i cant find my stache, i give up. i need to deal with my self, and get messed up, there's no particular d--g that i want" she's saying exactly what she said in that interview. 

Forrest Gump

"I always escaped into a world of alcohol and d--gs. Now I want to tell my fans to not do the same."

princess high die where's my stash i want to get high guy

lol i know what you're trying to do. but there's a difference to getting high for fun and using it to escape your problems.

Ellie Sioux

lol i know what you're trying to do. but there's a difference to getting high for fun and using it to escape your problems.

oh i've nothing against getting high haha i actually love weed i just find it hilarious how gaga contradicts herself, and there's a part of me that'll always hold her ~high school stoner~ phase against her :smh: (in the most loving way possible)

giskardsb

I don't think Gaga really considers weed to be a "d--g" though, at least not on the order of Cocaine or Heroin.

Stefani328

I feel like DOPE might be about her getting over her bad relationship with Luc that probably made her get into d--gs and alcohol, but know in ARTPOP she's cleaner and happier *cough Taylor *Cough

Luc seemed like a horrible influence. The drunk diet, what was that? Taylor seems so much better for her.

Love her. I hope she isn't on any serious d--gs. Weed is one thing. 

She's so much happier when she's not drinking heavily/doing d--gs heavily. It really makes a difference and she even said she's clear and happy now being away from it. It's sad that she had to go through such a dark period and everyone was like "yasssss high gaga yasssss"

exactly this! and everyone here is still like "lol shes not talking about weed!!"

Archived