💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" Expected to "bow high" on Billboard Hot 100

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe they are waiting to start with radio because they want the song to have longevity, idk?

I think that they have to release a video lyric and unblocked the audio on Youtube because the restriction has stopped the views a lot..

wecouldbeARTPOP

The radio deal already began here in Canada... I heard the song three times today already, and twice yesterday

but does that mean they have a deal? or could it be that the djs are just playing it independently?

why doesn't interscope buy gagz radio deals that make her single inescapable? a la Kety....

Benjamin Monk

but does that mean they have a deal? or could it be that the djs are just playing it independently?

why doesn't interscope buy gagz radio deals that make her single inescapable? a la Kety....

because interscope are possibly the WORST record label for promo ere to be invented. yes they give artistic freedom but they're ****e when it comes to getting the music out there they need a new marketing department 

wecouldbeARTPOP

because interscope are possibly the WORST record label for promo ere to be invented. yes they give artistic freedom but they're ****e when it comes to getting the music out there they need a new marketing department 

I just literally don't get why they let her radio promotion flop...but...she is still a media force to be reckoned with...she stays in the news...and in the public eye and still manages to do well.

But she'd be even more impactful if she had a stronger radio presence :noparty:

interscope improved with the KIA commercial, but it's not enough dammit :grr:

if DWUW doesn't have a strong radio presence then i don't even know what they are doing...the song is LITERALLY made for radio ffs

Archived