Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"Do What U Want" Expected to "bow high" on Billboard Hot 100

Optimus

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
liberacorpus

I know it's a bit off topic, but this is one of the comments on that article. Don't be offended, it's mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek for any Katy fans here, but my Jesus is it accurate!

ezra.jones:

"Who cares. Lets chat about PRISN struggling to sell 300K *readies the tea*

This basic b---h is coming off the most promoted era of her career with billions of AI accumulated from TD + an entire creature-feature movie starring her and how perfect and great she is for her eager-to-please low-brow idiot fans. Her music is professionally tailered to cater to the masses, playing it safe isn't even a question - it's a necessity. And now, she's got SNOAR with 200 million AI alone (payola most likely), her "cure cancer and buy PRISM" radio ad campaign all month long, free tomato plants + a bucket of popcorn chicken with the purchase of PRISN, her wal-mart aka biggest music retailer in the world campaign going on all month long, iTunes has a countdown banner for her all month long, and radio literally halted everything yesterday and made it national Katy Klansmen day and played her **** endlessly all damn day...yet she's struggling to crack 300K?? Absolute media saturation and she can't crack 300K...

EDIT: If PRISN debuts with less than 600K it's a flop."

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

oh mine... I didnt know she promoted this much. It's a shame she couldnt sell loads Then

Venus de Artpop

I know it's a bit off topic, but this is one of the comments on that article. Don't be offended, it's mostly meant to be tongue-in-cheek for any Katy fans here, but my Jesus is it accurate!

ezra.jones:

"Who cares. Lets chat about PRISN struggling to sell 300K *readies the tea*

This basic b---h is coming off the most promoted era of her career with billions of AI accumulated from TD + an entire creature-feature movie starring her and how perfect and great she is for her eager-to-please low-brow idiot fans. Her music is professionally tailered to cater to the masses, playing it safe isn't even a question - it's a necessity. And now, she's got SNOAR with 200 million AI alone (payola most likely), her "cure cancer and buy PRISM" radio ad campaign all month long, free tomato plants + a bucket of popcorn chicken with the purchase of PRISN, her wal-mart aka biggest music retailer in the world campaign going on all month long, iTunes has a countdown banner for her all month long, and radio literally halted everything yesterday and made it national Katy Klansmen day and played her **** endlessly all damn day...yet she's struggling to crack 300K?? Absolute media saturation and she can't crack 300K...

EDIT: If PRISN debuts with less than 600K it's a flop."

:trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:  :trootea:

So you're Erza jones  :knife:

Haroon

I'm hoping it'll peak after it's been released to radio or whatever's going on, like wherever it's not released to radio :duck: like Applause didn't get it's highest spot in its first week either :shrug: it's Applause's longevity that I want for DWUW :laughga:

Archived