đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie Mckee wants to collab with Gaga

Gypsy18

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Songwriters like working with songwriters. However, she might as well get in line. People poke at Gaga, but so many people in the industry respect her and show interest to work with her. What does that tell you about her charisma that the media seems to ignore?

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

Smooth Criminal

Songwriters like working with songwriters. However, she might as well get in line. People poke at Gaga, but so many people in the industry respect her and show interest to work with her. What does that tell you about her charisma that the media seems to ignore?

This.

EVERYONE in the media, including her haters, know deep down inside that Gaga is a brilliant artist. They know it but some just don't like to admit it. Gaga is the ONLY artist currently who embodies true artistic brilliance in every aspect, to the core. And its a fact that no one can deny whether they like her or not.

LadyStefani

I can't at her not mentioning Katy when she wrote most of her songs for her  :laughga:

Stan for Gaga though  :legend:

Gagz wrote what became hit songs for her lessors before she was even famous (and didn't even stop then), so no, I don't think she'd ever consider the "mastermind" behind Teenage Dream and Hold It Against Me to be worthy of contributing to Gaga's own already flawless roughest of drafts, ever. Kthxbye. :coffee:

(Sorry Bonnie!)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived