๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

crazystairs827

I don't like the version of You My Everything on the album. It sounds unfinished :eww:

Wait, it's different than the one released by Skins? That one was so perfect I just wanted it in HQ...

Ellie Goulding

Wait, it's different than the one released by Skins? That one was so perfect I just wanted it in HQ...

Yes, the vocals are much less polished. not a fan :nails:ย I will be keeping the Skins version

Edited by Ellie Goulding

Paper Planes

I was on the fence about listening to the leak, but I've already heard most of the album already anyway because Ellie likes to leak her own songs :laughga: I'm going after full versions of Goodness Gracious and Flashlight to listen to now...

delete it fat

ithinkweed

Can somebody pm me the link of the leak?

Edit: nevermind, I found it

Edited by celebration

Paper Planes

Just when I thought Lana dating that Barrie guy that looks like he's homeless was the worst possible combination, this is announced :megaflop:

delete it fat

http://youtu.be/mAU7bm92QJQ

ย 

This is the song featuring Ellie on Big Sean's album, Hall of Fame, being released on 8/27. It samples her song "You Don't Know" with Flinch.

Edited by Klou

Paper Planes

Those of you who are lucky enough to live in the UK can download "Under Control" for free on Amazon.co.uk right now:ย http://ell.li/X5w5N8

ย 

(Totally jealous of y'all :crossed: )

Edited by Nickster
delete it fat