💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Oh sorry I understood it completely wrong, I was talking about the lyrics. I love her voice, just not the autotune in the chorus

Ohh gotcha. Well I will agree with you on that. The chorus is actually the weakest part of the song imo. Not all that inventive. But still super catchy and the rest of the song makes up for it :legend:

Yea it's a cool song, but the chorus builds up to nothing...the instrumental during "burn burn burn burn" is so weak, and it could be produced to be HUGE. Just basic; I'd like it if the production weren't so lazy! Her vocals are cool though! :)

Betty Who

Yea it's a cool song, but the chorus builds up to nothing...the instrumental during "burn burn burn burn" is so weak, and it could be produced to be HUGE. Just basic; I'd like it if the production weren't so lazy! Her vocals are cool though! :)

This, Burn is a pretty great song, but perhaps needs a little more oomph in its production for it to be truly amazing. Definitely love her voice though, it really can do no wrong :legend:

Betty Who

I'm interested to hear what the new songs are going to sound like, especially Goodness Gracious and Under Control!

Ellie Goulding

I can't believe the cover is the same pic as Halcyon with the pink effect on it. Cannot comprehend.

Betty Who

I can't believe the cover is the same pic as Halcyon with the pink effect on it. Cannot comprehend.

Just looked it up and... wow, I was really hoping it would be something different  :crossed: Even the deluxe version just has a blue/green effect over it..

EllieGouldingHalcyonDays.jpg

Ellie_Goulding_-_Halcyon_Days_%28Deluxe_

This sums up how I feel. It becomes boring after just a few listens...

I still can't like Burn. It's too basic and un-Ellie Goulding for me, but I hope it would smash in the US. 

So apparently Midas Touch and Tessallate are bonus tracks only available on the Deluxe Edition of Halcyon Days.

Paper Planes

Decided it was time to get dat Ellie promo with my new signature/avatar. Everybody seems to be doing the ARTPOP look, so I went for Halcyon Days instead :laughga:

delete it fat

Decided it was time to get dat Ellie promo with my new signature/avatar. Everybody seems to be doing the ARTPOP look, so I went for Halcyon Days instead :laughga:

Legendary :legend:

FrozenKookie

This sums up how I feel. It becomes boring after just a few listens...

This :/ at first it was like "omG I LIKE this song 'burn BURNBURN' it'll smash the chartZZ" and apparently I don't listen to it now :/

Halcyon is priceless.. same goes to Lights. Quality needs to be there, idc about the charts or her being on the mainstream. But she needs to be there for more music.. idrk  :(

Edited by LadyAdelRey