💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Klou

This just in, Ellie Goulding invents new CD that can hold up to 999 hours of music. Combines with Blu-Ray capabilities to include every music video she's ever been in. Every photograph she's ever appeared in (and even those where it's just like her finger in the photo). Every interview.

everything

THE COMPLETE ELLIE GOULDING: STALKER EDITION.

Walmart special for $3.99

HausOfAntonio

This just in, Ellie Goulding invents new CD that can hold up to 999 hours of music. Combines with Blu-Ray capabilities to include every music video she's ever been in. Every photograph she's ever appeared in (and even those where it's just like her finger in the photo). Every interview.

everything

I'd buy it :nails:

JudasInTheDark

Don't forget that the Target Deluxe Edition comes with a copy of Ellie's birth certificate, a lock of her hair, and 45 remixes! :party:

everything

Ellie Goulding

Ellie's new single, 'Burn', is one of seven new tracks to be lifted from 'Halcyon Days', a repackaged edition of the spectacular second album 'Halycon'.

Released on August 26th, 'Halcyon Days' will include the hit singles 'Anything Could Happen', 'Explosions' and the Calvin Harris track 'I Need Your Love' featuring Ellie.

'Halcyon Days' also features collaborations with Madeon, DJ Fresh, BURNS and Nate Ruess from Fun.

Stay tuned for pre-order links.

So is this description counting the entire album, or are we only getting three new songs? :huh: 

JudasInTheDark

Well I think since it says 7 new tracks I think it will be the standard edition of Halcyon, I Need Your Love, maybe Lights :derpga: , and 7 new songs (Burn and 6 others).

Ellie's new single, 'Burn', is one of seven new tracks to be lifted from 'Halcyon Days', a repackaged edition of the spectacular second album 'Halycon'.

Released on August 26th, 'Halcyon Days' will include the hit singles 'Anything Could Happen', 'Explosions' and the Calvin Harris track 'I Need Your Love' featuring Ellie.

'Halcyon Days' also features collaborations with Madeon, DJ Fresh, BURNS and Nate Ruess from Fun.

Stay tuned for pre-order links.

So is this description counting the entire album, or are we only getting three new songs? :huh: 

Ellie Goulding

Well I think since it says 7 new tracks I think it will be the standard edition of Halcyon, I Need Your Love, maybe Lights :derpga: , and 7 new songs (Burn and 6 others).

I saw it on her Facebook and was about to go into meltdown mode if we are only getting three songs :nails:

Klou

I don't think they're counting Stay Awake and Tessellate as new songs either. So those two + Burn = 9

Edited by Klou

Klou

Skins uploaded the full YME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5947LjTyW1A

WE ARE GETTING SO MUCH NEW MUSIC I LOVE ELLIE :party: :party: :party: It's so easy to stan for her 

OMG that slays so hard That better be on the album or I will be FURIOUS!!!

Here's the video for easier access

Edited by Klou

Klou

Sorry, I'm posting like crazy today, but lots of new info :shrug:

New Article:

“Halcyon Days†is the upcoming re-issue album by English singer-songwriter Ellie Goulding‘s second studio album “Halcyon†(2012). The album is scheduled for release on digital retailers on August 23 via Universal Music / Polydor. It comes preceded by the lead single “Burn“, that was premiered on July 4 and it will be released on iTunes on August 18.  The album has 9 unreleased tracks including “Tessellate“, released in early June and the track “Stay Awake†included as a bonus track on the TESCO edition of the original version of the album.

Furthermore, the new unreleased song “You My Everything†will be included on the upcoming soundtrack of the television series “Skins“, to be released in August.

Tracklist:

1. “Don’t Say a Wordâ€
2. “My Bloodâ€
3. “Anything Could Happenâ€
4. “Only Youâ€
5. “Halcyonâ€
6. “Figure 8″
7. “Joyâ€
8. “Hanging Onâ€
9. “Explosionsâ€
10. “I Know You Careâ€
11. “Atlantisâ€
12. “Dead in the Waterâ€
13. “I Need Your Love†(Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding)
14. “Burnâ€
15. “Goodness Graciousâ€
16. “Hearts on Chains†(feat. Nate Ruess of FUN.)
17. “Stay Awake†(Ellie Goulding & Madeon)
18. “Got It Under Controlâ€
19. “Flashlight†(Ellie Goulding and DJ Fresh)
20. “How Long Will I Love Youâ€
21. “Tessellateâ€
22. “Midas Touch†(Ellie Goulding x BURNS)

so I really like Burn and everyone knows I really don't care for her so that's pretty monumental

Klou

so I really like Burn and everyone knows I really don't care for her so that's pretty monumental

Omg you get a hug from me!!! :hug:

Excited for Midas Touch and Flashlight  :excited2:  :excited2:

I want to hear the collab with Nate Ruess after the one with P!nk was easily the best duet in awhile

Edited by omgitsandrew