Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Dawson

I love it so much, even on just the first listen :)

edit:

Excitement is starting to wear off, anyone else think its a bit predictable? :ohno:

Edited by Dawson

BornAsUnic0rn

I love it so much, even on just the first listen :)

edit:

Excitement is starting to wear off, anyone else think its a bit predictable? :ohno:

Exactly, but I still find that it's a great song.

(The voice editing isn't my thing tho.)

Hypocrateen

I think the lyrics are a bit weak and predictable compared to her other songs but I was kinda expecting that along with the super catchy sound. Probably she's aiming at the radios trying to replicate Lights' success.

JudasInTheDark

OMG I LOVE BURN :cry: :nooo:

Okay but trying to not give the stan review, for me the chorus is a little bland compared to the flawless verses, but other than that the song is great.

Why do you guys think it was released this early? I need it on iTunes now.

It's pretty basic and rather boring. The chorus COULD be so much more anthemic if there were more harmonies and layered vocals and/or more music and beat behind her. Nothing special tbh

Ellie Goulding

It's nothing special.. Probably the most basic song she's ever done lol.

And why is it being released August 18? That's a TERRIBLE move?

Klou

I hope you guys realize while her last album was amazing, she really struggled to gain radio support. The song is more basic, yes, but it's perfect for radio.

HausOfHarlow

Wait guys, I actually like Burn, only b/c I feel it might get some love from the GP (GP = General Public = generic as phuck music = starships).... It is kind of catchy... 

Ellie Goulding

I don't even see it doing well with the general public/radio though. I usually love generic radio music, but Burn just isn't.. good. If I Need Your Love couldn't do much, then I don't see this doing much. 

Klou

I don't even see it doing well with the general public/radio though. I usually love generic radio music, but Burn just isn't.. good. If I Need Your Love couldn't do much, then I don't see this doing much. 

I always support the song because it's Ellie, but I've never cared for I Need your Love.

Burn >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I Need Your Love