💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

http://youtu.be/DtC_DinLOo4

Ellie on Good Morning America this morning. She did a really great job :)

Gosh she's so good! :legend: Do you think there's any chance of ACH becoming a sleeper hit in the US? I mean she's still promoting!

It's looking like Explosions is the next single. It jumped to the top 40 on UK iTunes only after being on a commercial, so that's a huge indicator it will be a big hit. Radio has already started adding it :)

Gosh she's so good! :legend: Do you think there's any chance of ACH becoming a sleeper hit in the US? I mean she's still promoting!

Honestly, no :( Interscope pulled the plug on the song, so radio won't play it anymore. Why in the world they did that is beyond me...

JudasInTheDark

It's looking like Explosions is the next single. It jumped to the top 40 on UK iTunes only after being on a commercial, so that's a huge indicator it will be a big hit. Radio has already started adding it :)

Honestly, no :( Interscope pulled the plug on the song, so radio won't play it anymore. Why in the world they did that is beyond me...

Yeah I don't get it :( Gosh I feel like that's all we discuss lol but it just really irritates me! Anyway I hope Explosions does well in the UK. I just pray that one day Ellie will have another hit like Lights in the US.

BROSEIDON

Why is she performing that if the label pulled the plug? Her US promotion is a mess tbh.

I still love the song though :fan:

HausOfAntonio

It's #9 in New Zealand at least :hor: New Zealand loves her :legend:

:legend: It deserved so much more, it's a MASTERPIECE

Btw do you have an HQ download of The End?

The End or The Ending? I found both online just by Googling, so you should be able to find it pretty easily :)

JudasInTheDark

The End or The Ending? I found both online just by Googling, so you should be able to find it pretty easily :)

The End, but I found it thanks :)

My Blood :legend:

Halcyon :legend:

Stay Awake :legend:

Figure 8 :legend:

Only You :legend:

The whole album is great I love it.

I have a question. Is there any Ellie Goulding forum a la Gagadaily.

My Blood :legend:

Halcyon :legend:

Stay Awake :legend:

Figure 8 :legend:

Only You

The whole album is great I love it.

I have a question. Is there any Ellie Goulding forum a la Gagadaily.

I've looked around and don't see any good sites :( I usually just do my own research and post in here.

Just got word that Anything Could Happen is going to be on Glee next month. Even though the song was abandoned by radio, I'm glad the song still gets recognition in other ways :) It's very clear that the song and message made an impact (somewhat culturally as I've heard more people throwing that phrase around).

JudasInTheDark

Just got word that Anything Could Happen is going to be on Glee next month. Even though the song was abandoned by radio, I'm glad the song still gets recognition in other ways :) It's very clear that the song and message made an impact (somewhat culturally as I've heard more people throwing that phrase around).

Yay! :party: And that should boost sales as well ;)