Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

Not yet. I think they should release My Blood as the second single here. When the album was release, My Blood sold the most out of all the album tracks, so a good sign that the public liked that song most.

Well honestly I'm fine with that too. It's my second favorite :flutter:

HausOfHarlow

WAIT SHE'S DOING LIGHTS

EDIT: Which would make sense I guess.. Because it is the one song that got her famous here in the USA.. She's doing good. I like it. This is one of the few performances I've see live of hers.. And I like it!

WAIT SHE'S DOING LIGHTS

EDIT: Which would make sense I guess.. Because it is the one song that got her famous here in the USA.. She's doing good. I like it. This is one of the few performances I've see live of hers.. And I like it!

Damn I can't wait to see

Was that the only song she performed?

JudasInTheDark

Do we know what time Ellie's performing???!! I don't wanna miss her and I'm playing games with my family!

This was uploaded a few hours ago. I'm confused when/where/what she's performing... I'm assuming she's performing again?

Do we know what time Ellie's performing???!! I don't wanna miss her and I'm playing games with my family!

I have no idea and it's bothering me :cry: Edited by Klou

JudasInTheDark

This was uploaded a few hours ago. I'm confused when/where/what she's performing... I'm assuming she's performing again?

I have no idea and it's bothering me :cry:

Me too :cryga: I swear if I missed it..

Me too :cryga: I swear if I missed it..

Okay I just found out that performance was in the UK, so she must have flown over right after that.

Damn she went from Dubai to London and now New York. She cray!

JudasInTheDark

Okay I just found out that performance was in the UK, so she must have flown over right after that.

Damn she went from Dubai to London and now New York. She cray!

Holy crap she's gonna be dead!! Gettin dat promo!! :hor:

Edited by JudasInTheDark

JudasInTheDark

Gurl is gonna be exhausted with all this flying and promotion :omg:

Is it even happening :cryga: They didn't announce her name a second ago with the performers!

JudasInTheDark

So I was really annoyed because I missed the performance somehow, but I just watched it and it was pretty good! She looked great! I just can't believe she performed Lights! Maybe she doesn't really care about commercial success, but gosh it would have been such good promotion for a new single! Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfHarlow

So... She's gonna be in Atlanta on Friday... and it is sold out.. so I checked stub hub.. and the cheapest are $140. But I still wanna go... Do you think she'll add more dates? :D