💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

I'm in the theaters now and two of the previews used Halcyon songs lol. Anything Could Happen for one and Don't Say A Word for the other :party:

Her voice is amazing but I think she is just a one hit wonder with 'Lights.' Maybe she could have another hit single like that. That song was HUGE tho so idk

Surprised Don't Say a Word was used.

I Know You Care is another Halycon movie track. :)

Hanging On for Victorias Secret ;) I mean the album is very atmospheric, so perfect for that sort of thing!

Can someone PLEASE link me a compilation of her unreleased/demos/covers? each and every single link I have found searching (and believe me, I searched a LOT) is dead.

Please, pretty please

I wish Ellie would do another date in the midwest :noparty: I know she isn't that big for touring, but she's in Chicago once and it's the 2nd day of classes. Argh.

JudasInTheDark

I Know You Care is another Halycon movie track. :)

Is that what the video is with Dakota Fanning? What is that movie?

Does anyone else feel like having ACH as the first single destroyed any chance for Halcyon to be successful? :sweat:

Its not the songs fault because radio won't play it. It was top 40 on iTunes with only 17 million audience impressions, which is really impressive. Compare to Ke$ha's new single that has the same AI, but is around #200 on iTunes.

Point is listeners like the song, but radio would rather play generic pop music that people aren't buying.

Edited by Klou

I don't care what she thinks, but I HAD to post this. My sister took this picture today haha...

KathleenEllie_zps1e5b1c50.jpg

OMG. Is that... is that your sister??? She's beautiful! She look a lot like Ellie!

which means that.... you look good too. :hor: