💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JOY sounds like a really good Christmas song. She should have released it as a holiday single :coffee:

She should release a Christmas album

JudasInTheDark

I'm getting so into this album again!! I think I might even like it more now! It's just so good :giveup:

Anything Could Happen peaked at #56 on the US Billboard Hot 100 today. Radio is really reluctant to play it, but demand for the song is high. Radio airplay is stalling, so it might not get much higher than where its at.

Figure 8 is rising on the UK charts, though :legend:

JudasInTheDark

I swear Figure 8 is my favorite song right now. It's literally flawless. Even the final chorus which I was never extremely keen on sounds amazing now. I just stan for this song :legend: I hope it does as well as Lights did as a single.

crazystairs827

Figure 8 will probs smash over here in Jan after all of the Christmas songs have ****ed off. It's such an amazing record

I am hoping for the same thing! I think it could potentially catch on more than any other song on the album probably.

FrozenKookie

That feeling when you just first listened to Ellie (Halcyon album) and Figure 8 is your top 1 track, and discovering it's the newest single, and its MV is about to be released.

Awesome album, already loving tracks from 1 to JOY. Figure 8 is superior.

That feeling when you just first listened to Ellie (Halcyon album) and Figure 8 is your top 1 track, and discovering it's the newest single, and its MV is about to be released.

Awesome album, already loving tracks from 1 to JOY. Figure 8 is superior.

The video is already released :)

SoldierDown

I just ordered Halcyon vinyl :excited2:

Jealous! I just bought a ticket to her show in London on Wednesday. Have been trying to decide for ages, and just caved!

HausOfAntonio

Jealous! I just bought a ticket to her show in London on Wednesday. Have been trying to decide for ages, and just caved!

On going to her Miami show on the 16th of January :excited2: I heard she's amazing :excited2: