Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

So I'm hearing anything could happen on the radio for the first time here in boston..... I really like it. I'm like ellie goulding ?? Hmmmmm

And before the song I thought I wonder if she's the one in the beats commercial and it is lol. Songs in it too. Wow . Ironic.

Anyways . I like the song. Ill def listen to her album now.

So I'm hearing anything could happen on the radio for the first time here in boston..... I really like it. I'm like ellie goulding ?? Hmmmmm

And before the song I thought I wonder if she's the one in the beats commercial and it is lol. Songs in it too. Wow . Ironic.

Anyways . I like the song. Ill def listen to her album now.

Let us know what you think :)

JudasInTheDark

Okay watching the EMAs and it was pretty amazing to see Madeon play Stay Awake :flutter: That's such a good song..

Edited by JudasInTheDark

You guys

OMGOMGOMG :omg: I AM LOVING THIS.

Ellie's vocals But I have to say I'm disappointed with Skrillex... He usually has some of the hardest beats, but this song is extremely... soft? There's barely any bass.

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Can someone pm me a link to any songs that weren't on the TESCO exclusive version (The Ending etc) please? Just bought the album and its tied with Push & Shove and Born To Die for me for best 2012 album. :legend:

JudasInTheDark

Bought the Twilight Saga: Breakimg Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack today! Now I officially have Bittersweet on disc! :party:

crazystairs827

I had every intention of buying Bittersweet when it came out yesterday...until I saw I had to buy the whole album. Wtf that's retarded. Anyone wanna PM a hq dl link? ;)

Can you guys help by requesting Anything Could Happen on your local Pop Stations? It was starting to decline on radio even though it was rising on iTunes... If you want it to do well it would really help. Go to the following thread, look for your city and request the song. It would be even better if you requested it on multiple cities :)

http://gagadaily.com/index.php?showtopic=29271&st=0

I've been requesting it on 40+ stations the past three days and the song has started to barely rise again. Please help me :emo: