Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

tylerjudas

I wish ATCH would start getting some airplay here in the US, I can see it being a top 10 hit. I mean it's already in a commercial... what's stopping it?

HausOfAntonio

Oh you're not a bother! :) I actually had quoted your posts about needing links to those 3 tracks that you did as well, but I found the mp3s. So I hid my post haha.

Oh. I really want them tbh!! Can you PM me please? :excited2:

I wish ATCH would start getting some airplay here in the US, I can see it being a top 10 hit. I mean it's already in a commercial... what's stopping it?

Its getting there slowly, but surely. It got a pretty good update today and is #38 on Pop Radio :)

tylerjudas

Its getting there slowly, but surely. It got a pretty good update today and is #38 on Pop Radio :)

I hope it becomes as big of a hit as Lights because Ellie deserves to become more known in the US.

I hope it becomes as big of a hit as Lights because Ellie deserves to become more known in the US.

I agree... It's really sad to me she's going to debut Halcyon with only around 30K in sales. The US is really still clueless about her.

JudasInTheDark

I agree. Just curious, what commercial?

JudasInTheDark

Oh cool I hadn't seen this, thanks! ;)

Has Bittersweet produced by Skrillex been released or do we have to wait until the 13th?

GlitterGrease

Is Halcyon any good? I really don't like her new image, but if it's even half as good as Lights/Bright Lights, I'll give it a shot.

Edited by GlitterGrease

JudasInTheDark

Is Halcyon any good? I really don't like her new image, but if it's even half as good as Lights/Bright Lights, I'll give it a shot.

YES. Just listen through the album its worth it.

JudasInTheDark

I'll give it a listen soon!

Okay good let us know what you think! :)

GingerHooker64

Just got the album today and it's amazinggggg :legend:

Can someone pm me links for Stay Awake, High For This, and The Ending?? :excited2: