❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Highway Capricorn

"Atlantis" is one of the best songs I've heard this year.It makes me so sad and slays my soul :giveup:

marcwaffles

Okay guys, help me out here. I want to get into her music, so which album should I download first? Halcyon, or Lights?

I really like Anything Could Happen, by the way. And I also like, Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds and Bat For Lashes. Which album would suit me more, as a non-fan (yet :teehee:)?

Okay guys, help me out here. I want to get into her music, so which album should I download first? Halcyon, or Lights?

I really like Anything Could Happen, by the way. And I also like, Florence + the Machine, Marina & the Diamonds and Bat For Lashes. Which album would suit me more, as a non-fan (yet :teehee:)?

Definitely Halcyon. You'll be blown away.

First Metacritic scores are in. Halcyon currently has a 76 overall :) That could go up or down when they add in more reviews.

http://www.metacritic.com/music/halcyon/ellie-goulding

Ellie Goulding

Does the album give anyone else Florence vibes? Don't Say a Word overall, My Blood's backing vocals, Ritual.. I feel like she was def inspired by Ceremonials

Edited by BIoody Mary

Not really into the new album that much. Or as much as I'd thought I'd be. Very different dynamic to the Lights and Bright Lights tracks but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

Ellie Goulding

Does anyone have any of the bonus tracks yet?

Whats everyone favorite so far?

I love Figure 8 and Only You!

All of them have leaked, even The Ending & High For This :)

edit: Stay Awake hasn't :sweat:

Edited by BIoody Mary

Ellie Goulding

Anyone got a d/l with just the bonus tracks that have leaked?

Just made this- http://www.mediafire.com/?mra154nobcl0sh3

(If this gets deleted, PM me) The only one we don't have yet is Stay Awake

When I went to the UK last year, a lot of Brits suggested that I should check out Ellie Goulding.

Recently, I found out that the song Lights that's been playing nonstop on American radio is by Ellie. I don't really like the song. Ellie's voice sounds too processed and robotic.

Maybe I'll check out her other songs.