💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

So I made a review of Halcyon and I came to the conclusion that it's good but filled with a lot of songs that are boring. At least, boring to me.

However, I discovered how awesome "Figure 8" is and now I'm listening to it on repeat.

I kind of wish Halcyon had been an EP. Something like Anything Could Happen, My Blood, Only You, Figure 8, Ritual, Joy, Hanging On, and I Need Your Love. The other tracks just aren't my style, really. But a lot of people like Halcyon as it is, so I guess she did good.

Either way, Goulding is definitely super talented and I look forward to her future releases! :) Now to find "Bright Lights" at a reasonable price!

HausOfHarlow

So I made a review of Halcyon and I came to the conclusion that it's good but filled with a lot of songs that are boring. At least, boring to me.

However, I discovered how awesome "Figure 8" is and now I'm listening to it on repeat.

I kind of wish Halcyon had been an EP. Something like Anything Could Happen, My Blood, Only You, Figure 8, Ritual, Joy, Hanging On, and I Need Your Love. The other tracks just aren't my style, really. But a lot of people like Halcyon as it is, so I guess she did good.

Either way, Goulding is definitely super talented and I look forward to her future releases! :) Now to find "Bright Lights" at a reasonable price!

OMG NO. I think it is one of the better albums out there... and the deluxe edition is killer..

I find myself constantly listening to these:

Don't Say A Word

My Blood

Halcyon

Hanging On

Figure 8

Explosions

I Know You Care

Dead In the Water

I Need Your Love

Ritual

In My City

Without Your Love

High For This

The Ending

Sometimes I will listen to:

Anything Could Happen

Joy

Atlantis

Lights

Stay Awake

I tend to skip:

Only You

SoldierDown

I tend to skip:

Only You

:eww:

I would say that the only track I don't find very memorable is Atlantis. The rest are all awesome.

Ellie Goulding

I'm going to see her live in 4 days :legend:

So lucky :cryga: Have fun :legend:

Edited by BIoody Mary

AyaKara

This is actually my least favorite song on the whole album, I'm really disappointed at it becoming a single & getting US airplay. Only You should be one, as should My Blood. The Ending should get some sort of promo because it's too powerful to be a single but needs to be heard. Cute video though!