💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

I love the simplicity of this video! Those first few seconds in bed were amazing and also when they were on the beach :)

My favorite Calvin Harris song :legend:

Calvin and Ellie are adorable. They need to get together in real life and make beautiful babies :flutter:

ShuichiAmy

The new video with Calvin is SO bad. SO ****ING bad. Like Figure 8. What the **** is she doing, who's managing her? She's scrapping potential singles!

The new video with Calvin is SO bad. SO ****ING bad. Like Figure 8. What the **** is she doing, who's managing her? She's scrapping potential singles!

She's no longer with Interscope, so no more big budget videos :noparty:

JudasInTheDark

Okay just finally saw the I Need Your Love and omg it's adorableeeeee They must be dating right?

Okay just finally saw the I Need Your Love and omg it's adorableeeeee They must be dating right?

No, she's dating British actor Jeremy Irvine

tumblr_mhee2fmpwA1qdb2m2o1_400.jpg

who is she with then now? polydor?

Yeah, I believe that's it. They're a UK Record label, though... She needs something over here in the states. That's why we haven't gotten any singles and Anything Could Happen was cut short.

colours

I feel like if she would have come out with My Blood or Figure 8 as the first single she would have been better off radio-wise and maybe even with interscope. Anything Could Happen is a great song but it would be even more amazing if it was just a surprise on the album and not a single, or it could have been the 3rd or 4th single. If I was with her management I would have had it go like this:

Figure 8

My Blood

Only You

Anything Could Happen

Edited by colours