Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

SoldierDown

I Need Your Love is the next Ellie/Calvin single :excited2: They're filming the video!

Just saw on Twitter!! Hope it's another Calvin smash, would be amazing to hear Ellie out on every night out!

Just saw on Twitter!! Hope it's another Calvin smash, would be amazing to hear Ellie out on every night out!

I have a VERY good feeling it will do well :) It's already been charting in countries without being a single, which is a really good sign.

Highway Capricorn

Surprisingly, I Need Your Love is my least favorite off Halcyon. Stay Awake would have smashed and would prepare the radio for Gaga's songs( the ones produced by Madeon) :nails:

I Need Your Love is the next Ellie/Calvin single :excited2: They're filming the video!

was there another one by those two, or did you just mean "next" as in her next single?

was there another one by those two, or did you just mean "next" as in her next single?

It's kind of a joint single because its on both of their albums and she did a good majority of the writing. But no, they did not have another before this one :) Edited by Klou

JudasInTheDark

Yayyyy! :party: Promo from both sides should let it do awesome!

Ellie Goulding

I hope Ellie gets another smash in the US. Her image & music are perfection, she just needs more exposure. (and to stop performing the ****ty mess known as ACH on every possible television appearence)

Edited by BIoody Mary

I hope Ellie gets another smash in the US. Her image & music are perfection, she just needs more exposure. (and to stop performing the ****ty mess known as ACH on every possible television appearence)

I Need Your Love should help a bit with that ;) I think the song will at least be top 20.

Ellie Goulding

I Need Your Love should help a bit with that ;) I think the song will at least be top 20.

Praying tbh :cryga: Just hoping this will put attention on her, and not on Calvin :sweat:

At first I didn't really enjoy listening to Explosions, but after hearing a couple of remixes, particularly by the Wallem Brothers, I start to appreciate the original even more. :dies:

At first I didn't really enjoy listening to Explosions, but after hearing a couple of remixes, particularly by the Wallem Brothers, I start to appreciate the original even more. :dies:

I haven't heard any remixes yet, but that song definitely does not sound like it should be remixed :toofunny: