💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

JudasInTheDark

I she tweets about it soon or something. I'm so excited :excited:

Well she hasn't said yet, but it seems pretty easy to say it will be. We've heard of three songs now from the album (Burn, You My Everything, Tessellate)

Ellie Goulding

‘You My Everything’, a new track from Ellie, was featured on last night’s episode of Skins.

If you missed it, watch it again here.

The brand new track will be available to purchase next month, watch this space for more details…

Read more at http://elliegoulding.com/newsitems/brand-new-ellie-song-on-skins/#lk1vj5LXXe5w2SHT.99

ELLIE RELEASE IT NOW

Ellie Goulding

Also she retweeted a bunch of people saying Burn is coming in 40 days, where did she say that?

Ellie Goulding

She also confirmed that a re-release is coming!

Have you started thinking about making any new music at this point?
Yeah, all the time. There are so many things I want to do. I want to start the new record, but I don’t want to get ahead of myself because I feel like I have a long way to go with this album. I’m releasing a re-package of the album with so many new songs. My new single “Burn†is one of the most exciting songs I’ve done and I’m really looking forward to when that comes out. I’ve been collaborating with a few people recently [too]. I have such an affinity with electronic music that I can’t step away from it.

http://www.elle.com/news/culture/ellie-goulding-bruno-mars-tour-interview

.Nice!!!! I can't believe she's adding more tracks to Halcyon when there's already 19 :rofl: I didn't want this era to be over yet, so works for me!

The era has already been a mess, so I'm like what the hell. BRING ON MORE SONGS LET'S TRY AND BREAK 30!! :dies:

Klou

The era has already been a mess, so I'm like what the hell. BRING ON MORE SONGS LET'S TRY AND BREAK 30!! :dies:

Yeah why the hell not?? Bring em!!! :excited:

Highway Capricorn

I need an EP with at least 8 songs, and it better come out this fall. :nooo: