💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Ellie Goulding

Wunderful

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

LMAO I don't know what d--g I was on but I made a studio Guns and Horses cover :lmao:

should I upload? :hor:

Go for it we only #promoteonlinekindness around these parts

delete it fat

Betty Who

Just out of curiosity, how does everyone organise Ellie's albums in iTunes, especially in terms of rereleases?

I have them under Bright Lights (rather than having the original Lights on its own and the 7 rerelease tracks seperate), Halcyon (original Halcyon tracks + deluxe tracks + The Ending and High For This), and Halcyon Days (the 10 new tracks). It felt right to have Bright Lights all together, but Halcyon and Halcyon Days feel like entirely different bodies of work, plus putting them all together would have resulted in a whopping 28 songs under one album...  :dies:

Hey guys, I'm recently getting into Ellie, I really like Lights and Halcyon and some songs on Days.

Do you guys now what official instrumentals have leaked? :) thank you :party:

Paper Planes

Just out of curiosity, how does everyone organise Ellie's albums in iTunes, especially in terms of rereleases?

I have them under Bright Lights (rather than having the original Lights on its own and the 7 rerelease tracks seperate), Halcyon (original Halcyon tracks + deluxe tracks + The Ending and High For This), and Halcyon Days (the 10 new tracks). It felt right to have Bright Lights all together, but Halcyon and Halcyon Days feel like entirely different bodies of work, plus putting them all together would have resulted in a whopping 28 songs under one album...  :dies:

That's exactly how I organized mine! It just fits that way in my mind too :)

Anyone wanna sell me their copy of Bright Lights for a reasonable price? :hor:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bright-Lights-Ellie-Goulding/dp/B004B8NBQW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395272263&sr=8-1&keywords=bright+lights+ellie

You can log in under your Amazon.com account and pay from it as well; I buy stuff all the time from Amazon.co.uk :)

Hey guys, I'm recently getting into Ellie, I really like Lights and Halcyon and some songs on Days.

Do you guys now what official instrumentals have leaked? thank you

http://thehalcyondaystour.tumblr.com/instrumentals

Here you go :)

delete it fat

thank you so much :worship:

can't wait to hear Only You and Hanging On :nooo:

I just recently got into her but I have them as Lights and Halcyon, then the Bright Lights extra songs on an album called "Bright EP" and the Halcyon Days songs on a "Days EP" :emma:

Betty Who

That's exactly how I organized mine! It just fits that way in my mind too :)

Exactly!  :hug:

I just recently got into her but I have them as Lights and Halcyon, then the Bright Lights extra songs on an album called "Bright EP" and the Halcyon Days songs on a "Days EP" :emma:

I've thought about doing it that way as well! Ellie and her re-releasing of albums sure does make for multiple ways of organising them  :P I wonder if she'll continue that trend for her next album?  :haha: