💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Summary of the floppiness today.

Ride With You

Featured Posts

Ride With You

*DWUW is only charting #1 because of ARTPOPs preorder. Venus will get the exact same headstart thanks to it.
*The video is not even planned it will be out when DWUW is dead = definetly no #1s this time either.
*It will be a radio hit like Applause but that is it.

*She will flop WW again.

And its even worse because she was doing sooo extremly well until this moment. DWUW was doing exactly its purpose. boosting album sales and hyping for Venus.

Venus would have an amazing video and x factor performance + WW promotion for it and a radio deal the same day it was released. definetly would go #1 in UK and most likely US and WW.

I cant believe they didnt learn from the BTW era or the Applause leak :ghostga:

And on top of this they will give us Venus as a promo single- ruining its chances of going #1 as a 3rd single when DWUW flops. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not here for the negativity tbh. Let's help promote the song instead of criticizing Interscope's decision...

RitaOral

DWUW is not only charting on pre orders. Walking on air was charting on pre orders and that only lasted an hour. The fact that DWUW is still number one more than a day after the pre orders shows that people are stll buying it. 

This this this and this. DWUW is doing what it's supposed to but as a promo single, not 2nd. Inb4 Venus is better  :toofloppy:

Yup. Even Dope will go #1 everywhere thanks to all the pre-orders. I like DWUW and I definitely think it's single-worthy so I'm not too bothered. But to me it seems like they only made this decision because it topped iTunes everywhere, without realizing that the pre-orders are the main reason it shot to #1 so quickly.

HYPERCRUSH

DWUW is not only charting on pre orders. Walking on air was charting on pre orders and that only lasted an hour. The fact that DWUW is still number one more than a day after the pre orders shows that people are stll buying it. 

*DWUW is only charting #1 because of ARTPOPs preorder. Venus will get the exact same headstart thanks to it.

False. ARTPOP's pre orders aren't that strong to keep a promo single #1 on itunes without ANY promo for more than 48+ hours.
*The video is not even planned it will be out when DWUW is dead = definetly no #1s this time either.

Like I've said before. All of this was planned, they probably have the video ready to shoot with a concept already. + they work fast.
*It will be a radio hit like Applause but that is it.

Okay, can you teach me how to look into the future too?
*She will flop WW again.

Just as bad as your 3rd "fact".

Take your invalid opinion elsewhere. 

#BuyDWUWoniTunes

Initially I was upset over Venus not being a single but there's nothing you can really do now. 

Killer Queen216

You're definitely speculating a LOT in this thread, BUT I do agree Gaga and team should have let DWUW do it's job as PROMO- that is, to hype people, fans and non-fans, for ARTPOP and Venus. But either way, if Venus came out and flopped, fans would be pressed that DWUW wasn't released and vice versa. Such is the business of pop music, I guess.

Just stay optimistic, enjoy the music, and hope the messiness doesn't affect the era too much!

• Mills locked this topic

Archived