Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus cancelled

Optimus

Featured Posts

She just should have release Venus first as the 2nd single, and then Do What U Want and Dope as promo singles, like she did with Judas and after TEOG and Hair. She has just killed and drowned Venus...

Hardly considering the general public know nothing about Venus yet.....

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Lol babe it's the second single deal with it :nails:

I'm not in denial, it's just that this girl changes her mind quicker than her wigs. 

Hardly considering the general public know nothing about Venus yet.....

Guy, I mean the potential of the song and everything which was organized around (music video, performances...).  :ghostney:

She just should have release Venus first as the 2nd single, and then Do What U Want and Dope as promo singles, like she did with Judas and after TEOG and Hair. She has just killed and drowned Venus...

You haven't even heard Venus yet? If you ask the GP about Gaga's song Venus, no one will have a clue what you mean.

Guy, I mean the potential of the song and everything which was organized around (music video, performances...).  :ghostney:

Well that hasn't been revealed either..........................

Well that hasn't been revealed either..........................

What's the link ?

Excuse me but I couldn't understand Interscope to take such a decision, jeopardizing all the organization of the promo and the second single, and what Gaga was wanting and preparing (Venus she wanted as a single, the hype she made around it, the performances planned by her, writing for the music not the charts...etc), just based on barely two days of charts for Do What U Want. What if it falls in just one or two weeks ?

It will just be pushed back. Nothing has been ruined. Relax. And anyway, it's possible that Gaga could be bringing out two singles at once. Maybe she will release Venus still next week, she hasn't actually said that Venus is cancelled. Maybe she is just releasing at as the third single but keeping it on the same release date? It's possible for two singles to co-exist and has worked successfully for other artists in the past.

MessyTop

It will just be pushed back. Nothing has been ruined. Relax. And anyway, it's possible that Gaga could be bringing out two singles at once. Maybe she will release Venus still next week, she hasn't actually said that Venus is cancelled. Maybe she is just releasing at as the third single but keeping it on the same release date? It's possible for two singles to co-exist and has worked successfully for other artists in the past.

Exactly!

we are lucky! more singles! more videos!

Is GAGA we need to trust her! she knows what shes doing! Loving DWYW as a single and so eexicted for Venus!

WE ARE SO LUCKY!

I still reckon we're going to get Venus as a single soon, she can't just scrap all the performances and outfit ideas she must have planned! DWUW is great but it looks a little chart/success hungry to suddenly switch the second single, although interscope aren't stupid and are more than likely trying to cash in on its mild success (mild because most of those #1s were from the album preorder NOT the GP)

Actually it's not the release of DWUW as a single that annoy me, but more the possible abandonment of Venus following such a dubious decision. But I think this would be such a good thing, to avail the success of Do What U Want to launch Venus, and have two singles to co-exist as a second single, as you said.  ;)

Actually it's not the release of DWUW as a single that annoy me, but more the possible abandonment of Venus following such a dubious decision. But I think this would be such a good thing, to avail the success of Do What U Want to launch Venus, and have two singles to co-exist as a second single, as you said.  ;)

But don't you think that you should wait to hear Venus until you make all these decisions about how you feel...I mean what if you hear Venus and you prefer Do What U Want so much more and you are relieved that it was the single?

Archived