💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus promo single & DWUW official second single!

Featured Posts

Why? Why would anyone want that? There are a hundred and one other popstars churning that kind of basic garbage out. That's the very reason why Lady Gaga is so appealing in the first place - because she has some real artistic substance, in drastic contrast to so many others. Why would you wish away the very thing that makes Gaga Gaga?

Gaga is not an Indie artist. She makes out with girls and the cover photo is of her ass. She can make a s-xy video.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doot

• MonsterOfSpain

• shelby loved

• Mythos

Venus was equally hyped imo (just that she spread it out instead of going on a twitter rampage a the day before it got released, though she probably would have done it with venus too).

I don't care about the GP opinion (i imagine that's what.you meant with GO)

Is not just the song (it's Gaga we're talking about, it's never just the song with her) it's about the whole single era and what it seemed to entail.

It wasnt. I literally went back and charted. Individually, DWUW had more tweets prior to its release than Venus. And each day she talked about Venus, she talked about DWUW and other songs on the album. She didnt hype that **** anymore than DWUW.

I don't see how anyone can be upset about this, we still get a video for Venus, but now we get one for this song too, so as fans we're only gaining from this.

Her having a smash single means she sells more albums and gets more support for future videos/tours. I can almost guarantee Venus wouldn't have been as big as this song, not with those lyrics she posted

Exactly. Without successful singles and album sales, she cant be making these fantasticly large videos, and elaborate tours.

The single already flopped 

DEFINITELY WORTHLESS TO MAKE IT AS A SINGLE

Go to sleep.

Isn't that what fans have been worrying recently? How could we make GP love Gaga again...  :huh: 

Yep.

Not saying it would be bad, I think it'll be an amazing song I just mean the weird lyrics would make radio less likely to play it and I feel like it could be another Applause

Not to mention, if this song does become a huge smash and wins back a lot of people that got turned off her, it would give her more freedom to be risky with the next single cause people would be more open to her

The lyrics to Applause were ****ing weird. She needs something much more simple.

This!! I can't at how some are seemingly so anti-success.

And they call themselves "fans".

you know what I noticed about this fanbase - they can't always get enough.. DWUW released - everybody praises it - DWUW announced as 2nd single - fanbase gets mad, they want new music to be single - (now it's time to look into the near future) - people hear Venus - people praise it - people get the DWUW video - people say Venus should be the single - 4th single announced - fanbase cries and blames interscope on everything...

This fanbase is ****ing retarded.

Goodbye Do What U Want

flopping everywhere

make Venus 3rd single now interscope

#DOWHATYOUWANT(WITH MY SINGLE)

Its not flopping anywhere...

shelby loved

she should just leak the ****ing album already and teach Interscope not to mess with her decisions. She's the mastermind after all and we're still gonna be buying it.

i wouldnt care if she leaked it to be honest, teach interscope not to fux with her. MIA wanted to leak her album in protest of interscope,

🐚

shaneybaby

Like someone said before, Venus could be her playing a banjo. You. Don't. Know.

With no disrespect, nobody should really get hyped at a song without at least hearing a snippet.

okay next time remind me to ask for your input before i get excited about anything. i was soooo wrong for being excited about venus. you know everything about everything!  :dies:

Goodbye Do What U Want

flopping everywhere

make Venus 3rd single now interscope

#DOWHATYOUWANT(WITH MY SINGLE)

wait its flopping ?

MelbHawker

wait its flopping ?

It hasn't had a chance to flop yet. It's like... being sent to radio as we all type.

Time will tell. I hope for her fanbase's sake this goes to #1. Otherwise people will start going insane.

It hasn't had a chance to flop yet. It's like... being sent to radio as we all type.

Time will tell. I hope for her fanbase's sake this goes to #1. Otherwise people will start going insane.

this is crazy  :fail:

okay next time remind me to ask for your input before i get excited about anything. i was soooo wrong for being excited about venus. you know everything about everything!  :dies:

Never said I did. However, someone going OMG I was SO excited for (song I have never heard) is asinine. 

liberacorpus

I don't like this disturbing change in the plan too but hey! dwuw is a beautiful song and if venus was in its place being #1 and then falling to #3 you wouldn't be sayin anythin this much about charts or so! just save your negative and useless thoughts and enjoy the ride. everybody JUST DANCE GONNA BE OKAY!  :kisses:

shaneybaby

Never said I did. However, someone going OMG I was SO excited for (song I have never heard) is asinine. 

lol omg i am done responding to u calling me stupid for being excited for a single. thats like me telling u r u "asinine" for being excited for the ARTPOP album because u havent heard it. or to show any excitement towards any future endeavor. you are looking for a fight and making useless arguments in which you are not mentally capable of backing up. please stop 

#saywhatyouwantaboutme #imnotsorry  :fthis: (take those lyrics to heart)