💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Venus promo single & DWUW official second single!

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Doot

• MonsterOfSpain

• shelby loved

• Mythos

lol omg i am done responding to u calling me stupid for being excited for a single. thats like me telling u r u "asinine" for being excited for the ARTPOP album because u havent heard it. or to show any excitement towards any future endeavor. you are looking for a fight and making useless arguments in which you are not mentally capable of backing up. please stop 

#saywhatyouwantaboutme #imnotsorry  :fthis: (take those lyrics to heart)

Considering, we have heard majority of the album already, I am pretty sure I am allowed to be excited about an album.

And I am not looking for a fight, I am letting people know that being excited over a song they've never heard being a single (when they claim they dont care about the charts) versus a song which kicks ass and is #1 in 83 countries is really idiotic.

tumblr_mu7vsjkzII1rfduvxo1_500.gif

ladygaga1984

lol omg i am done responding to u calling me stupid for being excited for a single. thats like me telling u r u "asinine" for being excited for the ARTPOP album because u havent heard it. or to show any excitement towards any future endeavor. you are looking for a fight and making useless arguments in which you are not mentally capable of backing up. please stop 

#saywhatyouwantaboutme #imnotsorry  :fthis: (take those lyrics to heart)

You are right. Just ignore him... this Nickymeatball seems like a  really rude and nasty person... he keeps on insulting people quite a lot calling them stupid and idiot for expressing their opinion and even asking them if they are stoned. 

Edited by ladygaga1984

You are right. Just ignore him... this Nickymeatball seems like a  really rude and nasty person... he keeps on insulting people quite a lot calling them stupid and idiot for expressing their opinion and even asking them if they are stoned. 

Cuz telling off people who called Gaga a **** and a dumbass and stupid is nasty?

Frenchkiss_really.gif

ladygaga1984

Cuz telling off people who called Gaga a **** and a dumbass and stupid is nasty?

Frenchkiss_really.gif

Yes! Really kid. Go and read your replies to people and see if you can realise that you´re not very nice to others around here. 

shaneybaby

Frenchkiss_really.gif

Yes! Really kid. Go and read your replies to people and see if you can realise that you´re not very nice to others around here. 

i def never called gaga any of those things, in fact i said people should really stop saying rude things about her in my initial post. yet u attacked me calling me asinine for being excited about venus. you need to take a break from these forums i think or be kinder in your approach... ladygaga1984 im with u. 

Im pretty sure I know my replies, what with me having typed them..oldie?

Im as nice as can be, like a lollipop really. But if you act ignorant, expect to be told that.

i def never called gaga any of those things, in fact i said people should really stop saying rude things about her in my initial post. yet u attacked me calling me asinine for being excited about venus. you need to take a break from these forums i think or be kinder in your approach... ladygaga1984 im with u. 

Considering I havent actually typed on these forums in a while, I dont think I need to take a break or be kinder.

We are her FANS. We go out and we buy her music, because we love what she makes. If it wasnt for her, we wouldnt have Bad Romance, or Born This Way, or anything. So, when she decides to make a decision that is HER CAREER, to sit here as FANS and disrespect her to the point of her having to comment about it on Twitter with a sad face, is extremely immature and makes you look like anything BUT a fan.

This is exactly the reason we have such a bad representation. If we arent attacking eachother, we are attacking other celebrities, or in this case, HER.

Not a single person should be SAD and up in arms about her switching Venus. That makes NO sense, at all. Check the HARD FACTS. Venus got less promo on her Twitter than DWUW did, and  people saying that they are done with her, or she is an idiot....we dont need you. Go over to another fanbase, and complain about songs that never even entered your ear ca--l. 

I love true fans. The real Little Monsters. Not what was being displayed here today.

check-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself

shaneybaby

Considering I havent actually typed on these forums in a while, I dont think I need to take a break or be kinder.

We are her FANS. We go out and we buy her music, because we love what she makes. If it wasnt for her, we wouldnt have Bad Romance, or Born This Way, or anything. So, when she decides to make a decision that is HER CAREER, to sit here as FANS and disrespect her to the point of her having to comment about it on Twitter with a sad face, is extremely immature and makes you look like anything BUT a fan.

This is exactly the reason we have such a bad representation. If we arent attacking eachother, we are attacking other celebrities, or in this case, HER.

Not a single person should be SAD and up in arms about her switching Venus. That makes NO sense, at all. Check the HARD FACTS. Venus got less promo on her Twitter than DWUW did, and  people saying that they are done with her, or she is an idiot....we dont need you. Go over to another fanbase, and complain about songs that never even entered your ear ca--l. 

I love true fans. The real Little Monsters. Not what was being displayed here today.

check-yourself-before-you-wreck-yourself

you dont give up. this site isnt for bullying homie. and i never said any of those things about her n i never would so quit bothering me with your nonsense. im happy u defend her but dont do it by calling other people dumb and telling them how they should feel. the end  :legend: