Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What You Want Age Restricted on Youtube

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kinda just meant a reverse of what Katy's stans are doing and create a movement to unblock DWUW.

:legend:

It will be unblocked once Google realizes it was blocked. Emailing them couldn't hurt I guess.

BangTheGong

I sent Youtube feedback located at the bottom of the page stating:

"Un-warranted video censorship for Lady Gaga's Vevo video "Do What U Want". This video has unfairly been subjected to an age restriction when the likes of Rihanna with "Pour it Up" and Miley Cyrus with "Wrecking Ball" are a lot more explicit in nature."

I highlighted the censorship part! It's easy to do and suggest others to do it as well :D. 

:awkney: These stan wars, poor people. Not sure if I should cry or laugh. And im not just talking about katy's stans bc I know there are monsters that can be quite nasty too...

I sent Youtube feedback located at the bottom of the page stating:

"Un-warranted video censorship for Lady Gaga's Vevo video "Do What U Want". This video has unfairly been subjected to an age restriction when the likes of Rihanna with "Pour it Up" and Miley Cyrus with "Wrecking Ball" are a lot more explicit in nature."

I highlighted the censorship part! It's easy to do and suggest others to do it as well :D. 

I did the same!

:legend:

Versace

Wth someone contact youtube exactly how come Wrecking Ball, Pour It Up and Work Bitch are not blocked heck even Roar's video is less age appropriate than DWUW Audio :huh:  

Archived