Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do What You Want Age Restricted on Youtube

BoomMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
XoXoJoanneGaga

even with the restriction it has almmost 1M more views than unconditionally, which has a lyric video and went up 2 days earlier

slay  :legend:

Get your **** together, Interscope.

:crossed:

I wonder if with all the fuss over DWUW being made the second single if they have even realised the Age Restriction is there

I don't get why it's actually restricted. Is it just the swearing or is it the picture of her ass?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

It still plays for me and im 15?

You can see it if you have an account but the problem is for who that doesn't have it XD

I don't get why it's actually restricted. Is it just the swearing or is it the picture of her ass?

The haters had reported the video to block the views! So sad in the explosive moment!

We need to UNLOCK the video soon as possible, now it's the only promotion that we have for the song!!!!!

Antichrist

You can see it if you have an account but the problem is for who that doesn't have it XD

The haters had reported the video to block the views! So sad in the explosive moment!

We need to UNLOCK the video soon as possible, now it's the only promotion that we have for the song!!!!!

I have an account but still doesn't let me watch :smh:

Archived