đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dance With The Dead denies "Do What U Want" sample/plagiarism.

No Angel

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BangTheGong

so sick of people trying to drag Gaga for this. Literally found 3 other songs with the same synth.

Glass Candy-Versicolor
Neon Indian-Psychic Chasms
Robyn-Dancing on my own

It's a generic synth people 

The beat does sound similar to the average listener but I guess they are the professionals who can tell whether it is a direct copy and if they denied it then what's there to discuss?

That's really nice, I'm happy they reacted like this.....because for me it actually sounds pretty much similar :ohno:

It's pretty hilarious at some of the comments insisting that she ripped them off despite them stating she did not. People will jump at any chance to create drama. Such a shame.

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

lastlinefirst

ew. i'm not autistic.

Are you ****ing kidding me? Reported. So ****ing offensive. Horrible thing to say

Both intros are very generic. The sound that they both used is similar, but not the same and it's also a very generic synth sound. Glad that the band we're honest at least. And good for them getting all that free promo.

Any people claiming Gaga stole or copied this song or anything, are just being ignorant. I can come up with 5 more intros that sound pretty much the same.

Glad they addressed it and they did so in the way they did. 

This

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Archived